My wife is evil.

I go regularly and don't carry one. I love how you gun haters think anyone that does carry a gun is scared and less manly because they do. When I carry one wherever I go, I do so to protect my family because that's what man does for his family. You let your wife carry your balls around in her purse because she's more of a man than you.
Because you are scared and less manly or you live in a really shitty and fuckedup neighborhood.

Men use fists: poofs hide behind their bang-bangs, pissing their frilly knickers. Now bugger off - I am tolerant, but inclined to puke at such lying pansies.
im sorry, guns, knives, fists, feet are all used by little boys. Carrying a gun without a good reason or using your fist to resolve problems disqualifies you as a man and marks you as a little boy who are easy pickings for evil geniuses like my wife.

Be clear on this fellas. Guns, knives and fist are for little boys. A real man uses his head and thinks to resolve problems.

Is that what you think? I don't need one to handle your kind, boy. Both you and iolo have proven your wives carry your balls around in their purses.
Why else would you carry one little boy? Deep seated feeling of inadequacy maybe?

Carrying a weapon doesn't make you a man. In most cases it makes you a scared little boy who never learned how to think and be a real man.

im sorry, guns, knives, fists, feet are all used by little boys. Carrying a gun without a good reason or using your fist to resolve problems disqualifies you as a man and marks you as a little boy who are easy pickings for evil geniuses like my wife.

Be clear on this fellas. Guns, knives and fist are for little boys. A real man uses his head and thinks to resolve problems.

Fists are used by men in fights, with rules. Only cowards use weapons. I seldom have fights, but it makes men smile to hear these yank poofs trying to squeak impressively.

Why else would you carry one little boy? Deep seated feeling of inadequacy maybe?

Carrying a weapon doesn't make you a man. In most cases it makes you a scared little boy who never learned how to think and be a real man.

I told you why, pussy. Why would your wife carry your balls in her purse if you're a man?

Fists are used by men in fights, with rules. Only cowards use weapons. I seldom have fights, but it makes men smile to hear these yank poofs trying to squeak impressively.

Hiding behind your wives is something used by pussies unwilling to stand up and be a man. It's a shame you and Mott have wives more of a man than you two pussies combined ever will be.

I told you why, pussy. Why would your wife carry your balls in her purse if you're a man?
Meh....that's just womens nature to emasculate. They can only do it if you let them son. Loving your wife, even if she is evil, doesn't make you any less of a man. In fact it makes you more of one and you don't need a fire arm to prove that for God's sakes.

Hiding behind your wives is something used by pussies unwilling to stand up and be a man. It's a shame you and Mott have wives more of a man than you two pussies combined ever will be.
Well yea....but mines evil...and smart. She'd take your punk white ass out too. She has her ways....you're not feeling my pain here CFM!!!!

Men use fists: poofs hide behind their bang-bangs, pissing their frilly knickers. Now bugger off - I am tolerant, but inclined to puke at such lying pansies.

And of course, you're such a man that you'd be able to physically trounce 5 or 6 hooligans with knives, who intend to kill you and rape your wife or maybe kill your wife and rape you.

Nah; if given the choice, you would help them kill your wife, then drop your pants and bend over.
Hell, you probably carry your own lube; just in case the situation ever comes up.

STYFU Mott.
You've already told every one that you stop walking when your wife orders you too. :D

Meh....that's just womens nature to emasculate. They can only do it if you let them son. Loving your wife, even if she is evil, doesn't make you any less of a man. In fact it makes you more of one and you don't need a fire arm to prove that for God's sakes.

Is that what she TOLD you too say?? :D

Well yea....but mines evil...and smart. She'd take your punk white ass out too. She has her ways....you're not feeling my pain here CFM!!!!

Not everyone STOPS when some woman tells them to; but you've been used to it for so long, that you now think everyone reacts the same way. :D

Back