NAACP BACKS VICK!!! un#$#@@# believable

ATLANTA — An NAACP leader said Michael Vick should be allowed to return to the NFL, preferably the Atlanta Falcons, after serving his sentence for his role in a dogfighting operation.

"As a society, we should aid in his rehabilitation and welcome a new Michael Vick back into the community without a permanent loss of his career in football," said R.L. White, president of the group's Atlanta chapter. "We further ask the NFL, Falcons, and the sponsors not to permanently ban Mr. Vick from his ability to bring hours of enjoyment to fans all over this country."

shit i wonder if the NAACP would back me up if it was me who did this

ATLANTA — An NAACP leader said Michael Vick should be allowed to return to the NFL, preferably the Atlanta Falcons, after serving his sentence for his role in a dogfighting operation.

"As a society, we should aid in his rehabilitation and welcome a new Michael Vick back into the community without a permanent loss of his career in football," said R.L. White, president of the group's Atlanta chapter. "We further ask the NFL, Falcons, and the sponsors not to permanently ban Mr. Vick from his ability to bring hours of enjoyment to fans all over this country."

Are you black?

further

On the CNN website, there is an article about what R L White Atlanta NAACP president says about dogfighting. He is responding to Michael Vick's ordeal. The article says "White also said he didn't understand the uproar over dogfighting when hunting deer and other animals is perfectly acceptable".

well i don't mind hunting but i don't think burning dogs alive, hanging and electrocuting them is exactly like deer hunting

you gotta be kidding me??

black people will defend any black person these days...

further

On the CNN website, there is an article about what R L White Atlanta NAACP president says about dogfighting. He is responding to Michael Vick's ordeal. The article says "White also said he didn't understand the uproar over dogfighting when hunting deer and other animals is perfectly acceptable".

well i don't mind hunting but i don't think burning dogs alive, hanging and electrocuting them is exactly like deer hunting

you gotta be kidding me??

black people will defend any black person these days...

And whites are conflicted about whether it's moral or not to give other whites jobs.

Oh wait, let me go get my sheet and hood...

Ok, now, what were you guys saying on this thread? And hey, where's the cross?

Well, some people believe that once you have done the time, you have paid for the crime...

Oh wait, let me go get my sheet and hood...

Ok, now, what were you guys saying on this thread? And hey, where's the cross?

I don't espouse racial discrimination against anyone, unlike you who believes that whites DO NOT HAVE a constitutional protection against race based discrimination.

yet,because he is convicted of an unrelated crime, he shoild be ostricised? That doesn't corelate.

Great! Another opportunity in this case for lefties to tell others how to use their property. Why not? We can just claim it is cruel and Dave and Damo will be on board (j/k... sorta).

The NFL has every right to choose whom they do and do not associate with. This guy has committed a horrible act and it would be absurd to demand that others be forced to continue their relations with him.

I agree with the NAACP, after he has paid his dues for his crime he should be able to return to foolball if the fools want to hire him or fans will still root ror him.

SO you were in the room and know for a fact that there was no competent white passed over for the sake of DIVERSITY?
Do you know for a fact that there was no competent person of ANY COLOR passed over for the sake of giveing the cousin of the foreman a job, or hiring the managers kid, or hiring the wife of a local politician. You are obsessed with just white people getting passed over in favor of brown people. You give a shit if an incompetent white guy gets the job over anyone else. It is only the darkies that bug you. Cracker ass racist.

Back