NBC Is Describing the Latest Assassination Attempt Against Trump ("A Golf Club Incident")

This guy was just taking a peaceful tour of the bushes.
hiding.gif

My...we have to date, 5 previous presidents, all roaming the country free as a birds, with no attempts YET on their lives, all but one, ie Trump. They roam free because they're not out here spewing bullshit racist attacks on people nor or they out here rallying and grooming a mass of lunatics to do their dirty work, but Trump is. So expect attempts to made on his life by the very ppl he himself have created...just ask Larry Flint and or remember George Wallace...who in the end atoned for his sins of hatred.​

My...we have to date, 5 previous presidents, all roaming the country free as a birds, with no attempts YET on their lives, all but one, ie Trump. They roam free because they're not out here spewing bullshit racist attacks on people nor or they out here rallying and grooming a mass of lunatics to do their dirty work, but Trump is. So expect attempts to made on his life by the very ppl he himself have created...just ask Larry Flint and or remember George Wallace...who in the end atoned for his sins of hatred.​

And yet one has been attacked TWICE by WHITE PEOPLE from the LUNATIC LEFT.

These are the same laws the Republicans used to take down John Edwards and ruin his Political Career!

Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you!

Don't dish it out, if you can't take it coming back to you.

So, if you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Turnabout is fair play! Honesty is the best policy.

Thous shalt not bear false witness!

If you can't do the time- Don't do the crime.

No one is above the law!

Thou shalt not commit Adultery!

Do you need any more words of wisdom?

My....The only reason Trump is allowed to get away with shit is because he's white and because his base is majority white. No other ethnic group in this country can pull off the shit Trump and Maga has been doing for the last decade. You can't even be honest about the way you feel about Trump without being attacked by social media....I know in my gut, 89% of the country could give two shits about the attempts on his life, yet they all are pretending they give a fuck.​

View attachment 31733

The guy did not have a line of sight or fire one shot. He was also too far away. The only charges are gun charges. He’s a felon in possession of a gun.

What would you call it?

My....The only reason Trump is allowed to get away with shit is because he's white and because his base is majority white. No other ethnic group in this country can pull off the shit Trump and Maga has been doing for the last decade. You can't even be honest about the way you feel about Trump without being attacked by social media....I know in my gut, 89% of the country could give two shits about the attempts on his life, yet they all are pretending they give a fuck.​

That feeling in your gut is just a dozen donuts.

You seen to have a change of heart. Seems you only want gun laws for NEVER-TRUMPERS!

Routh, A REPUBLICAN, voted for Trump in 2016! What make you think he wanted TRUMP dead?

Perhaps he was there to protect TRUMP! WHO KNOWS?

In Florida, convicted felons who are found guilty of firearm possession can be sentenced to 15 years in prison or probation. Fines of up to $10,000 can also be assessed. One important note is that those found to be in actual possession of firearms as a convicted felon are subject to a minimum sentence of 3 years.
Altering or removing a firearm’s serial number is classified as a third-degree felony. The penalties for this offense include: Up to 5 years in prison. A fine of up to $5,000.

By the time he pleads guilty, he will get his fines and sentence reduced!
I voted for Clinton am I a Democrat? Routh switch parties HE VOTED FOR BIDEN HARRIS IN 2020. He has contributed EXCLUSIVELY to DEMOCRATS since 2019.

FEDERAL LAW

The penalty for violating 18 U.S.C. § 922(g), (felon in possession) which makes it illegal for a prohibited person to possess a firearm or ammunition, can include:

• Prison: Up to 10 years in prison

• Fine: Up to $250,000

• Supervised release: Up to three years
However, the penalty can be more severe if the offender has three or more prior convictions for certain violent felonies and drug offenses. In this case, the offender would face a mandatory minimum of 15 years in prison without parole under the Armed Career Criminal Act (ACCA) of 1984.

For starters felon in possession of a firearm is against Federal law. Having a gun with an obliterated serial number is against Federal law. That is 20 years right there. Trump could be 98 when Routh gets out if the Democrats don't kill Trump first.
Those 2 laws sound unconstitutional since there were no gun restrictions on felons when the Constitution was adopted and there were no guns with serial numbers. The USSC should declare both those laws unconstitutional if they truly rely solely on what was legal at the time.

Back