Need desk chair advice

GFY

When you sober up, just think about how you turned a friendly conversation about a desk chair into a flame war.

Sure yurt, if you are ready to admit that you were legitimately asking a blacksmith for advice on brands of desk jockey chairs then I admit I trolled your idiot ass.

Dumb fuck.

You claimed you worked on desk chairs asshole, so why wouldn't I ask which brand you think holds up the best? If you worked on cars, you don't think anyone would ask you a similar question?

Drunktard

You claimed you worked on desk chairs asshole, so why wouldn't I ask which brand you think holds up the best? If you worked on cars, you don't think anyone would ask you a similar question?

Drunktard

Office chairs don't have hood ornaments fuckface

good thing no one gets threated with banning for bumping old threads now

Oh yeah I was the only one ever threated with that

Office chairs don't have hood ornaments fuckface

What in the hell is wrong with you? I never said they did.

I'm sorry I ever spent time discussing office chairs with. Never in my life have gotten into an argument with someone I er office chairs. Congratulations you drunk fuck.

My mistake for being nice with you. Wow, you burned me, how proud you must be.

I'm sorry I ever spent time discussing office chairs with. Never in my life have gotten into an argument with someone I er office chairs. Congratulations you drunk fuck.

Ah poor wittle yurtie.

He's probably upset with Darla and since he doesn't dare take it out on her, because she won't use her strap on on him if he does, he just takes it out on who's ever around.

Back