Need desk chair advice

You claimed you worked on desk chairs asshole, so why wouldn't I ask which brand you think holds up the best? If you worked on cars, you don't think anyone would ask you a similar question?

Drunktard

the top 3 in the country are Steelcase, Hayworth and Herman Miller........all are within 30 miles of me.....

the realtor across the hall from my office has a side business selling vintage Herman Miller furniture.......particularly the Eames line.......I was pissed to learn that vintage Herman Miller bucket chairs are currently selling for over $700 each......back in the 70s I went to their company store and and for $50 bought four that I used in my law office from 79 through 96.....when I sold my real estate office I left them in the warehouse for the buyer.........
FourUpholsteredEamesHermanMillerArmshell_After_02.jpg

I still have three Eames chairs down in my shop that I may sell someday....
images

Last edited:
He's probably upset with Darla and since he doesn't dare take it out on her, because she won't use her strap on on him if he does, he just takes it out on who's ever around.

This is why we will never be friends.
Have I ever belittled your wife or mistress?

This is why we will never be friends.
Have I ever belittled your wife or mistress?

This comment was made, prior to the thread addressed to you.

Being cordial doesn't mean we have to be BFFs.

You already are aware of the history between Darla and myself.

Do you really want to discuss this, at this time?

the realtor across the hall from my office has a side business selling vintage Herman Miller furniture.......particularly the Eames line.......I was pissed to learn that vintage Herman Miller bucket chairs are currently selling for over $700 each......back in the 70s I went to their company store and and for $50 bought four that I used in my law office from 79 through 96.....when I sold my real estate office I left them in the warehouse for the buyer.........
FourUpholsteredEamesHermanMillerArmshell_After_02.jpg

I still have three Eames chairs down in my shop that I may sell someday....
images

which chair are you talking about? that blue thing? ugly. if you are talking about the emes lounge chair, that's my god level chair. I want one so bad. God knockoffs are usually 1-2k. The originals are like 5-7k.

which chair are you talking about? that blue thing? ugly. if you are talking about the emes lounge chair, that's my god level chair. I want one so bad. God knockoffs are usually 1-2k. The originals are like 5-7k.

the blue bucket chair is the one I used to have....the Eames office chair is what I still have......bought them for $75 each back in the 80s.......I use one in my shop to collect saw dust......

when I first moved here half the people I knew worked at Herman Milller.......everybody had Eames lounge chairs in their family room.....

Last edited:
Back