neighbor died of a heart attack, was 38, not fat

You didn't ignore another sick person's cry for help, did you?

you know i actually considered banning you from this thread as well. Looks like I should have followed my intuition. As usual you are incapable of ever being a non-troll in any thread you enter, instead deciding to take unnecessary and completely offensive one liners to satisfy your fragile ego.

you know i actually considered banning you from this thread as well. Looks like I should have followed my intuition. As usual you are incapable of ever being a non-troll in any thread you enter, instead deciding to take unnecessary and completely offensive one liners to satisfy your fragile ego.

Cry me a river, whiner.

You're so brave behind that keyboard.

It does beg the question, DY... What sort of response were you expecting when you go all caps and tell someone to shut the fuck up?

Do you think that the will be intimidated, somehow, by the all caps and quiver in fear? Really. Have you ever known anyone on the interwebz to be quiet because someone yelled at them demanding they do so?

It does beg the question, DY... What sort of response were you expecting when you go all caps and tell someone to shut the fuck up?

Do you think that the will be intimidated, somehow, by the all caps and quiver in fear? Really. Have you ever known anyone on the interwebz to be quiet because someone yelled at them demanding they do so?
You need to shut the fuck up too...

Back