neighbor died of a heart attack, was 38, not fat

wow.

i didn't really know him though.

but still.

wow.
That's how old my cousin was when he died of a heart attack. Was comng home from work (he owned a bar), walked in his front door, vapor locked, and face planted on the floor and that was it. Pretty freaken sad. He left a two young kids behind. Autopsy showed he had a congenital heart defect that was undiagnosed till he vapor locked.

My cubicle neighbor died of cancer at 59, two weeks after he appeared to have a cold.
Was a major reason I retired at 52 vs 58
I can imagine that that was a pretty intense stress factory. I'm looking forward to the day I've saved/invested enough to get out of that prarie dog environment.

It does beg the question, DY... What sort of response were you expecting when you go all caps and tell someone to shut the fuck up?

Do you think that the will be intimidated, somehow, by the all caps and quiver in fear? Really. Have you ever known anyone on the interwebz to be quiet because someone yelled at them demanding they do so?

I personally do it all the time...

I'm not the one screaming "SHUT THE FUCK UP" as if typing it out ALL CAPS might actually get me to do so.

You always type shit in all caps, dummy. And as I stated to your buddy MM, turds like you are so thick I need to yell to get through sometimes. :D

You always type shit in all caps, dummy. And as I stated to your buddy MM, turds like you are so thick I need to yell to get through sometimes. :D

Sure, a single word here or there...not an entire post like your screaming diatribes...

How bout that?

As dumb as you say I am, you still can't tell the difference between a single word in all caps and an entire post.

Sure, a single word here or there...not an entire post like your screaming diatribes...

How bout that?

As dumb as you say I am, you still can't tell the difference between a single word in all caps and an entire post.

As I stated twice now, guys like you are so thick that sometimes one has to shout to get the shit into said thick skull.

How 'bout that?

Last edited:
As I stated twice now, guys like you are so think that sometimes one has to shout to get the shit into said thick skull.

How 'bout that?

How 'bout that?

Guys like me are so "think"??

Sure...whatever you say...ROTFLMAO!!

At least I'm not as THICK as the clown who tried to call me stupid, but who succeeded only in proving his own stupidity.

Back