neighborhood douchebags

And it was sooooooooo out of place given the thread Title: "Neighborhood DOUCHEBAGS"

And the sarcastic, bitter and troll-y tone of the OP.

bxX4D2Y.gif

Why should I care what the dishonorably discharged traitor does? I can only hope one of the branches falls and breaks his neck.

How funny. The entire time you were in the service you were violating the UCMJ. How come you didn't turn yourself in as an unfit troop, and take the dishonorable discharge?

How funny. The entire time you were in the service you were violating the UCMJ. How come you didn't turn yourself in as an unfit troop, and take the dishonorable discharge?

Being gay didn't result in a dishonorable discharge. I know because my job was to kick out traitors like STY.

Not only that, but my boss in the personnel office (CBPO) was also gay.

Okay, you're general discharge. It still would have prevented you from retiring, and from being able to say that you served "honorably." So, how many real heroes did you kick out?

Something called Ex Post Facto from the Constitution comes to mind. No prosecuting people once their past behavior becomes illegal, and vice versa.

I suggest you file a complaint with the city that he's operating a commercial business in a residential area......that always messes up landscaping guys......

I love how the morons like zappa and howey silently applaud the douchebag neighbors methods for drumming up business and claim that i'm the spiteful one for doing it myself. class act, fucktards. i'm sure you would have added him to your xmas card list and thanked him for filing the complaint on you.

And it was sooooooooo out of place given the thread Title: "Neighborhood DOUCHEBAGS"

And the sarcastic, bitter and troll-y tone of the OP.

you keep moving the goal posts. you pretend that you were just in here as any other lending ear but really you came into this thread to troll and spout faux outrage, then you pretended you weren't doing that, then when called on it you have the response above.

I should point out that the guy mentioned in the OP is a clear douche. As such, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the thread title.

Back