neighborhood douchebags

bxX4D2Y.gif

Oh come now...you know Grind has one standard he holds me to and another for everyone else.

It doesn't matter if the OP was "undeniably sarcastic, bitter and troll-y"...according to Grind, our "impartial" MOD, any hostility in this thread is clearly all my fault.

I would LOVE for you to show me where I claimed this

You know exactly what you said regarding the HOA. You could have just said whether or not your neighborhood is governed by an HOA, but that would be admitting you wee wrong and I was right...and everyone knows you will never admit as much.

It's just a damn shame your lack of intelligence and inability to properly structure a sentence led to all this confusion.

I love how the morons like zappa and howey silently applaud the douchebag neighbors methods for drumming up business and claim that i'm the spiteful one for doing it myself. class act, fucktards. i'm sure you would have added him to your xmas card list and thanked him for filing the complaint on you.

Yes, you were the spiteful one for trimming your neighbor's trees, not out of some altruistic sense of courtesy, but instead because you were ANGRY with a neighbor and wanted to hurt his business to get back at him.

That is mighty neighborly of you!

Oh, and btw...you still haven't proven the neighbor was even responsible. Oh sure, you've got some anecdotal, unverifiable hearsay from another neighbor who you claim "saw him filling out complaints about the next street over". How does the neighbor know this for sure? Did he/she stand behind the offending person and SPY on him while the paperwork was being filled out?

No, you've proivided nothing and you've got no proof other than your own suspicious minds.

You know exactly what you said regarding the HOA. You could have just said whether or not your neighborhood is governed by an HOA, but that would be admitting you wee wrong and I was right...and everyone knows you will never admit as much.

It's just a damn shame your lack of intelligence and inability to properly structure a sentence led to all this confusion.

Yes, you were the spiteful one for trimming your neighbor's trees, not out of some altruistic sense of courtesy, but instead because you were ANGRY with a neighbor and wanted to hurt his business to get back at him.

That is mighty neighborly of you!

Oh, and btw...you still haven't proven the neighbor was even responsible. Oh sure, you've got some anecdotal, unverifiable hearsay from another neighbor who you claim "saw him filling out complaints about the next street over". How does the neighbor know this for sure? Did he/she stand behind the offending person and SPY on him while the paperwork was being filled out?

No, you've proivided nothing and you've got no proof other than your own suspicious minds.

Dude, why are you making such a bid deal about this?

I would LOVE for you to show me where I claimed this

I love how the morons like zappa and howey silently applaud the douchebag neighbors methods for drumming up business and claim that i'm the spiteful one for doing it myself. class act, fucktards. i'm sure you would have added him to your xmas card list and thanked him for filing the complaint on you.

Dude, why are you making such a bid deal about this?

Because he's yet to prove any of it actually happened?

I'm not making a big deal out of anything...just pointing out to everyone the gaping holes in STY's story.

And have you noticed that STY is angry not with himself and the home owners in the neighborhood that were violating the ordinance regarding trees overhanging the right of way.

Oh NO...STY is angry at the neighbor who he claims turned his other neighbors in.

No such thing as "personal responsibility" up there in STY's neck of the woods.

Back