Net growth?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
[h=3]Total members that have posted on the forum in the last 24 hours: 39[/h]

[h=3]Total members that have posted on the forum in the last 24 hours: 51[/h]

[h=3]Total members that have posted on the forum in the last 24 hours: 54[/h]

I left becuase of an asshole moderator who barged into a private invite only group.
He used his moderator status to override the rules of the board.

He is not a conservative, but is a Republican I think.

I left becuase of an asshole moderator who barged into a private invite only group.

I said you left because Billy abused his mod powers.

Billy is an asshole and a sucky mod and I said so m any times, and he has me on ignore now. Imagine a mod putting a poster on ignore!

I wish you would come back he is not worth it. He is just a punk kid who too easily gives into the temptation to brag. He has some growing up to do. He is probably not a bad person, just immature. Amazing considering he fought in a war huh? I guess being in a war doesn't make a man out of you after all?

I miss you usc!

Around 42 nowadays. So, a few people had the day off... We may actually get a few more if Desh's hope comes true. At some point I need to figure out a decent and effective advertising for the site. But I haven't had the time to get that done.

You should put on some buttons for posters to use for Stumbleupon, Facebook and Twitter.

Hey man, stop being so sensitive just because Billy was being a prick doesn't mean that you have to get all uppity about it.

[h=3]Total members that have posted on the forum in the last 24 hours: 55[/h]

[h=3]Total members that have posted on the forum in the last 24 hours: 48[/h]

He made a mistake, and we corrected it. We didn't realize that we simply do not see that they are private groups (it really doesn't say it for us) and changed our own responses so that we will not post in groups of which we are not a member unless we have to as mods...

I'm sorry, and I do realize what it must have felt like. So does he, although he is a bit less diplomatic in the way he says it.

Seriously, it wouldn't happen again, not without some response.

I said you left because Billy abused his mod powers.

Billy is an asshole and a sucky mod and I said so m any times, and he has me on ignore now. Imagine a mod putting a poster on ignore!

I wish you would come back he is not worth it. He is just a punk kid who too easily gives into the temptation to brag. He has some growing up to do. He is probably not a bad person, just immature. Amazing considering he fought in a war huh? I guess being in a war doesn't make a man out of you after all?

I miss you usc!

I too miss usc. Which is a surprise... ;)

Anyway, Billy is a better mod than most know. He's a staunch defender of people you have no idea he would defend when we get reported posts. And the site is a bit cleaner without myriad threads on the same topic as he seems to have the patience to merge threads that would otherwise have been all over the place. He's also very good at spotting the adspammers quickly and quietly removing them...

You should put on some buttons for posters to use for Stumbleupon, Facebook and Twitter.

Well, you can use Facebook connect... And when I had those buttons before people complained... I'll see if I can add them again easily.

[h=3]Total members that have posted on the forum in the last 24 hours: 49[/h]

what is really stupid about this thread is that it has nothing to do with growth. 89 members have visited today.

did you count that troll? don't answer, because you're on ignore and i won't see it if you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back