Net growth?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought about it and decided I will play werewolf here again on two conditions:

1) you play instead of modding.

2) you promise to ban me after I am killed until the end of the game (seriously).

Hey Grind.
Can we make this next game a really looooooooooooong one? :D

desh lots of people like werewolf, no one is forced to play it if they don't want. Additionally pretty much people from all sides of the political spectrum like it, it's a good way to bring people together on it and have some fun.

yes I know you like it.

it also make this place a ghost town

It's a holiday, dude. Some people who post at work will have been at home.

Why do people post at work? Don't the lazy bums have a job to do?

Aside from that, I'm pleased to announce that my forum has gained 40% new membership in the past week! Looks like all that niceness is finally working out!

desh lots of people like werewolf, no one is forced to play it if they don't want. Additionally pretty much people from all sides of the political spectrum like it, it's a good way to bring people together on it and have some fun......and kill them.
FTFY.

Aside from that, I'm pleased to announce that my forum has gained 40% new membership in the past week! Looks like all that niceness is finally working out!

Multi tasking bro and A.D.D. Very easy to post here and work.

[h=3]Total members that have posted on the forum in the last 24 hours: 52[/h]

So you have gone from 10 posters to 14, very impressive.

yeah if you were cut off it's not personal, but we can only play with a specific amount of people, 13 and 17 are the best numbers.

[h=3]Total members that have posted on the forum in the last 24 hours: 51[/h]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back