Net growth?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He made a mistake, and we corrected it. We didn't realize that we simply do not see that they are private groups (it really doesn't say it for us) and changed our own responses so that we will not post in groups of which we are not a member unless we have to as mods...

I'm sorry, and I do realize what it must have felt like. So does he, although he is a bit less diplomatic in the way he says it.

Seriously, it wouldn't happen again, not without some response.

thanks Damo, really.

[h=3]Total members that have posted on the forum in the last 24 hours: 58[/h]

[h=3]Total members that have posted on the forum in the last 24 hours: 56[/h]

[h=3]Total members that have posted on the forum in the last 24 hours: 51[/h]

[h=3]Total members that have posted on the forum in the last 24 hours: 43[/h]

the numbers do seem to be rising a little

seems like we have new posters all the time now.

I beg of you dont play warewolf anymore

Yeah, they're "new" posters on the board all the time if you consider a regular starting up a new handle as a 'new poster'.

desh lots of people like werewolf, no one is forced to play it if they don't want. Additionally pretty much people from all sides of the political spectrum like it, it's a good way to bring people together on it and have some fun.

desh lots of people like werewolf, no one is forced to play it if they don't want. Additionally pretty much people from all sides of the political spectrum like it, it's a good way to bring people together on it and have some fun.

I thought about it and decided I will play werewolf here again on two conditions:

1) you play instead of modding.

2) you promise to ban me after I am killed until the end of the game (seriously).

what is really stupid about this thread is that it has nothing to do with growth. 89 members have visited today.

did you count that troll? don't answer, because you're on ignore and i won't see it if you do.

LOL, you are such a retard.

[h=3]Total members that have posted on the forum in the last 24 hours: 49[/h]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back