Netflix recommendations :no ban list

Lost in Space 2018

Great show.

Too bad cowards Jaded and creeper stalker Cypress have to ban people from such ordinary threads.

I like the update of the show.

You still don't understand why they do that? If they are such simple things to discuss, why do you make things complicated with all the drama, and bickering?

You still don't understand why they do that? If they are such simple things to discuss, why do you make things complicated with all the drama, and bickering?

Stop trolling my threads or I'll have you retro banned. You're doing exactly what you accuse me of doing. Knock it off.

Altered Carbon was awesome. I read the book this is based on and thought, this would be a great movie and Netflix made it a 10 hour "movie".

it gets better. 1st season is the worst actually. the american character is the worst.

No joke, I started up Narcos and almost quit when it began with a narrative from an American cop. I was like, fuck, this is a shitty American cop show? Plus he was like super annoying. Thankfully Pablo Escobar showed up pretty soon.

Hap and Leonard was excellent. There are a bunch of period shows we liked.

Good stuff. Especially since we killed cable 5 years ago.

Yes!

Ha ha

They are driving a 1976 copper Ford Granada. The hooptie I drove to college. So funny seeing it so new. So many memories in that car......

Mind hunter is turning out to be intriguing.

Not for the feint of heart. I have actually dealt with murderers in my work and this movie so far is nailing it. They didn't know anything back then.

Mind hunter is turning out to be intriguing.

Not for the feint of heart. I have actually dealt with murderers in my work and this movie so far is nailing it. They didn't know anything back then.

are you already watching ep 2?

Back