Netflix recommendations :no ban list

im running so low on weed I shit you not I made a google calander for myself to ration myself accordingly lol.

I've got about 8 sesh's left. Putting 5 of them on sundays, 1 on 4/20 and 2 additional bonus days TBD. Then in june I am nevada where I will get to buy some nice legal for a while, and by the time I'm back in mass it'll be FUCKING LEGAL HERE TO BUY

im running so low on weed I shit you not I made a google calander for myself to ration myself accordingly lol.

I've got about 8 sesh's left. Putting 5 of them on sundays, 1 on 4/20 and 2 additional bonus days TBD. Then in june I am nevada where I will get to buy some nice legal for a while, and by the time I'm back in mass it'll be FUCKING LEGAL HERE TO BUY

Good lord. I thought it was legal where you lived. It is legal as booze where I live. And I know growers in a couple of states.

Bra, you got to get your game together. Marijuana is not difficult to get these days.

* but always buy legally

Good lord. I thought it was legal where you lived. It is legal as booze where I live. And I know growers in a couple of states.

Bra, you got to get your game together. Marijuana is not difficult to get these days.

* but always buy legally

hard for me. after college all my weed type friends I drifted apart from. and all the people I started hanging out with didn't really partake. There've been a few times where I'd run into someone and get a quick 1/8th but those were bonuses. I had one ok source from 2009-2012 but then that dried up. Then it was a spotty few years until like 2014ish where I got a lot and made it last. It's always been some long dry spells and then me getting pretty lucky. (that's what she said)

so now thank god mass will be legal.

Because I was an early vape adapter I've always been able to make 1/8ths and quarters last a lonnnnnnnnnnnng time. Honestly I think int he last 10 years I've probably only purchased weed from people like 5-7 times.

Because I was an early vape adapter I've always been able to make 1/8ths and quarters last a lonnnnnnnnnnnng time. Honestly I think int he last 10 years I've probably only purchased weed from people like 5-7 times.

I literally stayed stoned for a quarter of a Century.Then I quit Weed and Cigs at the same time when I started BP meds

How does it hook up to your tv?

You need a smart TV or Playstation. My older TV hooks up through the PS, the newer is a smart TV. Can also use a computer like I use to. I had my pc hooked up to my TV so I could play games and it was simply easier to do work and troll JPP with such a big screen.

:D

You need a smart TV or Playstation. My older TV hooks up through the PS, the newer is a smart TV. Can also use a computer like I use to. I had my pc hooked up to my TV so I could play games and it was simply easier to do work and troll JPP with such a big screen.

:D

JPP on the big screen!That's amazing!

Back