Netflix recommendations :no ban list

Smart TV means your TV has an internal capability of accessing the internet. Basically your TV has wifi. Think of a lap top that can connect to your home network without any cord/cable. A smart TV is essentially the same thing and comes pretty loaded with apps like Netflix, Amazon etc... In short, the TV acts like your lap top with its wifi router that connects wirelessly to you cable (modem) internet.

Then I don't think it's a smart tv,this is three years old

It does have two hdmi connections

Then easy, get a play station, hook up your computer or whatever Eagle was talking about. Maybe there are other options, but I don't know of them. Tom or whatever name he is using now (the Brit) knows a lot about this stuff, you could ask him, or maybe I'll ask him to post here....

Then easy, get a play station, hook up your computer or whatever Eagle was talking about. Maybe there are other options, but I don't know of them. Tom or whatever name he is using now (the Brit) knows a lot about this stuff, you could ask him, or maybe I'll ask him to post here....

I use a Kindle we sold the old ass computer from the Ark!

Lost in Space 2018

Great show.

Too bad cowards Jaded and creeper stalker Cypress have to ban people from such ordinary threads.

I like the update of the show.

Watching the first episode right now. Underwhelmed so far but will give it a go

Back