New JPP group, and you are all invited!

Uh well someone did. Want me to join to prove it?

it's a public group. anyone can join atm so you being in doesn't prove anything.

I remember specifically saying to myself "nah mott likes legion, not inviting him" so it's really weird you got an invite O_o

no surprise far left wackos enjoy legion troll.

guess what though....they hate him as "conservative" and have disliked him under his numerous other monikers.

:)

guess what though....they hate him as "conservative" and have disliked him under his numerous other monikers.

Hell you're the primary reason we like him. Instead of ignoring him he makes you spazz out and then divine comedy ensuess. If it wasn't for that we'd find Legion as annoying as you.

Hell you're the primary reason we like him. Instead of ignoring him he makes you spazz out and then divine comedy ensuess. If it wasn't for that we'd find Legion as annoying as you.

this post would be funny....if true. unfortunately it is not true. did you "forget" the thread i made about legion troll when others were bashing the living crap out of him? yeah....the thread DEFENDED him. others were calling for him to be banned and i DEFENDED legion troll.

stop being such a dumbass mott.

I dunno, me and him agree on some subjects, but he does have a way of approaching such things in a psychotic manner that makes me uncomfortable. Also, he has many weird points, such as harassing the British posters at this site. He also posts way too much, and, if the word of the mods is to be believed, posts and deletes many things as well.

I dunno, me and him agree on some subjects, but he does have a way of approaching such things in a psychotic manner that makes me uncomfortable. Also, he has many weird points, such as harassing the British posters at this site. He also posts way too much, and, if the word of the mods is to be believed, posts and deletes many things as well.
To each his own. Ya'll just give him to much attention. Ignore him and he'll either go away or you won't notice him. Either way you win. The fact that he annoys about half the board tells me he's got a home at JPP as long as he doesn't break any of the primary rules.

To each his own. Ya'll just give him to much attention. Ignore him and he'll either go away or you won't notice him. Either way you win. The fact that he annoys about half the board tells me he's got a home at JPP as long as he doesn't break any of the primary rules.

Except he has, on several occasions. It's only since we've tightened up on the PI rule has he not violated it.

half the posts legion makes, he deletes. he's fucking skitzo. he basically has a private conversation always running that only mods can see

Back