New JPP group, and you are all invited!

rune, get bent. out of all the things said on here, being called a troll is hardly that bad, especially considering legion has embraced that term and even had one of his names actually be "legion troll"

if legion were sentient and actually pm'd me and was like "grind, im sorry bro, I'll try to not be such a spammer skitzo, can we just be cool? then there would be no issue.

As it stands, the things I am saying aren't so much an insult as it is a fact.

And lastly, I doubt legion cares what I think, he thrives on what he's doing. Maybe you should let him speak for himself. So far he has had no complaints over anything I've said.

Here is just the FIRST page of the america the shootiful thread. There are a few duplicate deletions in here, where he posted the same thing 2-3 times, but most of these are unique posts he made and subsequently deleted. he does this in every major thread:

8xlou.png

SpgTa.png

tOHrf.png

WFGNq.png

duNbQ.png

KGnyL.png

X9TL0.png

u98jD.png

bLtCS.png

AhUsY.png

DQr7j.png

5XPXS.png

DlSKD.png

kS0UL.png

ey2xL.png

YsV1R.png

vIxHx.png

LikOk.png

spxii.png

wViKi.png

OyuZd.png

u3shd.png

d5we9.png

q3W1d.png

zKjwX.png

exb9g.png

I can't believe Dune is this retarded.

I am retarded?

How about this;
TEAM ZIMMERMAN
profile.png

forum.png

message.png

blog.png

homepage.png

• add.png
Stand your Grind

I realize this is a childish attempt at irony, but really? Is nothing sacred?

Grind, you should ban yourself for at least a week. Actually, get your retard friend billy to do it for you.

i actually do support zimmeramn. I don't find it to be that inflammatory honestly.

also one time I was really pissed off and I did try to get myself banned, but I can't be. :)

I am retarded?

How about this;
TEAM ZIMMERMAN
profile.png

forum.png

message.png

blog.png

homepage.png

• add.png
Stand your Grind

I realize this is a childish attempt at irony, but really? Is nothing sacred?

Grind, you should ban yourself for at least a week. Actually, get your retard friend billy to do it for you.

If there is one thing I have learned from liberalism, it is that nothing is sacred. Nothing is holy, nothing really matters, and the governing principle of postmodernity is banality. So, yes, nothing is sacred.

I can't believe Dune is this retarded.

literally hundreds of posts deletions equal "editing"....i guess dune doesn't realize there is an edit feature

:D

i've seen several dozen posts that he posts...and then no one pays attention, so he deletes the post and reposts

psychotic may be an understatement

Back