New JPP group, and you are all invited!

Yes, because going round calling women sluts, cunts and referring to DP and sloppy seconds is really classy.

What was it about Poet and his comment, regarding racism.
It's not racism when you point out that somenones a racist.

Ergo: It's not name calling, when you point out that it's who they are. :D

What's with the DP and sloppy seconds? Are you trying to date Darla?

i hate to bite the hand that feeds me, and call someone out for thanking me, but I couldn't let this wonderful display of hypocrisy slide:

BBQQC.png

here is rune thanking me for calling another poster a moron, in the very same thread where rune specifically mentioned how moderators shouldn't personally attack people.

I guess what he meant is, moderators shouldn't personally attack posters that rune likes.

:)

i hate to bite the hand that feeds me, and call someone out for thanking me, but I couldn't let this wonderful display of hypocrisy slide:

BBQQC.png

here is rune thanking me for calling another poster a moron, in the very same thread where rune specifically mentioned how moderators shouldn't personally attack people.

I guess what he meant is, moderators shouldn't personally attack posters that rune likes.

You seriously don't know the difference between slapping a poster in one comment and starting an entire thread denigating a poster?

BBQQC.png

classic

BBQQC.png

On the old netscape boards mods weren't even supposed to post political positions, and they didn't. I think they may have, but they did it under other monikers and didn't let on who they were. And they never slipped up so it never became an issue. As far as anyone knew they didn't post politically. They would make innocent chit chat on non-political boards, and that was it. We also had an open mod board.

How is he denigrated?

Gee, let me think. PiMP is an idiot as we all know. Grind pointed out the truth of the matter in one post.
Rootbeer on the other hand is genuinely brilliant, a fact that most of you can't handle, so you start a club so you can try to feel better about your own limited intellectual abilities. Nope, no denigrating going on there. Duh. 7 pages of beating on one exempliary poster somehow compares to telling the village idiot the truth about himself.

Gee, let me think. PiMP is an idiot as we all know. Grind pointed out the truth of the matter in one post.
Rootbeer on the other hand is genuinely brilliant, a fact that most of you can't handle, so you start a club so you can try to feel better about your own limited intellectual abilities. Nope, no denigrating going on there. Duh. 7 pages of beating on one exempliary poster somehow compares to telling the village idiot the truth about himself.

Legion is a moron.

"...Rootbeer on the other hand is genuinely brilliant..."

Could you please give advance warning, before you make such comments.
I was laughing so hard that it scared the dog.

Thanks for attempting to bring some humor, into the exchange.

<still laughing>
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Your inability to see the beauty of the forest for the darkness of a few trees is not surprising.

YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH LEGION!! :eek:

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Plus; if you two hook up, maybe he can move out of his mom's basement and live with you. :D

Back