New JPP group, and you are all invited!

The mods have stated repeatedly that he is not, but since we know you are impervious to facts why would that matter?

that would be the same mod who posted that Legion was the greatest poster on the board.......we're supposed to expect sarcasm from him.....

No idiot, Grind has never said that. Bill and Damo both have repeatedly though.

Link me up. I want to know what I said...

I like the guy, sometimes, and other times find him annoying. However, I don't consider him a troll in the regular sense of the word... He did have enough decent posts to get some entries in the 1,000,000th post contest and it turns out he is also lucky. Many others with more entries did not win.

I have never said he was the "greatest poster on the board" certainly, so I'm curious as to what I stated.

Link me up. I'd love to see where I said that...

I like the guy, sometimes, and other times find him annoying. However, I don't consider him a troll in the regular sense of the word... He did have enough decent posts to get some entries in the 1,000,000th post contest and it turns out he is also lucky. Many others with more entries did not win.

I have never said he was the "greatest poster on the board"... That is exaggeration.

Im fairly certain rune was saying that grind never said he wasnt legion, you and billy have.

Try not to go by yurts interpretation Damo, he doesn't actually speak English.

Well, he's a lawyer. He speaks Legalese.

Gerud doesn't speak English, either. Somehow, Soc does, which makes me wonder if maybe he's just a mail-in JD. :D

Im fairly certain rune was saying that grind never said he wasnt legion, you and billy have.

Try not to go by yurts interpretation Damo, he doesn't actually speak English.

I've said that he does not have multiple IPs and as far as I can tell is a single poster... At one time I believe he was Legion, but that Legion died when they asked me to cancel all of those accounts. Since then this poster has used one account, starting with RtBer and changing to Charlie Brown Shirt afterward... (/\/\/\/\/\/\)

I've said that he does not have multiple IPs and as far as I can tell is a single poster... At one time I believe he was Legion, but that Legion died when they asked me to cancel all of those accounts. Since then this poster has used one account, starting with RtBer and changing to Charlie Brown Shirt afterward... (/\/\/\/\/\/\)

Just for clarity...awe, forget it.

what about conservative?

that would be the same mod who posted that Legion was the greatest poster on the board.......we're supposed to expect sarcasm from him.....

No idiot, Grind has never said that. Bill and Damo both have repeatedly though.

yes he did. :pke:

who is the idiot now dunetroll?

Well in a contest between their word and that of yours and pmp's guess who I'm going with?

oooops....i was right and dune wrong

legion troll is one of the best posters on this website. he always sources his opinions. he has a plethora of knowledge on most subjects.

you should stop being such a hater darla

Back