New JPP group, and you are all invited!

billy stop hiding the truth. I think it's time for the big reveal.

What's to reveal? I know a good bit about Legion, but I'd hate to post his personal info. I may wish him violent painful (and completely coincidental) deaths on a daily basis, but I won't break the rules here.

I've told you about 400 fucking times.

actually. Trinityclone, you have never specifically stated he was NOT.....you've simply stated he has a different ISP, which could be accomplished as easily as posting from two computers in different locations......if you had evidence beyond that you should have said so a long time ago.....

actually. Trinityclone, you have never specifically stated he was NOT.....you've simply stated he has a different ISP, which could be accomplished as easily as posting from two different computers......if you had evidence beyond that you should have said so a long time ago.....

Yeah, posting from 2 computers hundreds of miles away within minutes of one another. Clearly I'm wrong and you're not retarded.

He could be using a VPN.

Yes but by that logic me and Superfreak could be the same person. Billy and zap could be the same person. Damo and christie could be the same person. Any two of us could be the same person. Elaborate ruses could abound here! Nothing is impossible, or almost nothing, online.

The fact is there is absolutely no reason to believe they are the same person and a lot of reasons to believe they are not. I do not understand this insistence in believing that they are.

It's even easier to pay a nominal fee to use one of dozens of established VPNs across the country and beyond.

I am assuming that he is too cheap to do that, but who knows he might be an eccentric millionaire. I think the mods know a lot more than they are letting on, either that or they just love fucking with our heads.

I am assuming that he is too cheap to do that, but who knows he might be an eccentric millionaire. I think the mods know a lot more than they are letting on, either that or they just love fucking with our heads.

I'm the only one who really knows anything, except possibly Damo.

Well since billy seems so certain and since I have never seen anything leading me to believe otherwise, I think they are two different people. But I don't care anyway. They have both been nice to me. Rune is always nice and that slash person whoever they are sent something to me that I absolutely needed to see and never would have because it was deleted right away. I guess that's why I really don't care even if turned out to be true. Though I don't think it is.

Back