New JPP group, and you are all invited!

you got your quotes mixed up. rune was referring to me never saying that legion troll was not rune.

then dune is a retard because he quoted that exact post and called PMP a retard for questioning darla who is the one who actually claimed you said it. so i thought dune couldn't be that retarded and must be referring to your sarcasm about legion.

think about, it makes no sense to call PMP an idiot for what darla said....then again...it is dune

he said PMP was idiot and that you never said it, then he started a new sentence and said billy and damo did.

God you're a dumb fuck. You still have no clue what rune said, what I said, what Grind said, or what Billy and Damo said.

I don't know what kind of law you practice but if it's criminal all your clients must be serving life. If it's divorce law your clients must lose their kids and "win" custody of the smelly cat.

God you're a dumb fuck. You still have no clue what rune said, what I said, what Grind said, or what Billy and Damo said.

I don't know what kind of law you practice but if it's criminal all your clients must be serving life. If it's divorce law your clients must lose their kids and "win" custody of the smelly cat.

wow. another meltdown. you should reread PMP's post to you and then read dune's response again. either dune called him an idiot for saying grind never called him legion or dune called him an idiot for saying grind never legion was the best poster. in the first instance, you claimed that grind said rune is not legion, so it makes no sense for rune to call PMP an idiot for something you claimed. in the second, i proved dune wrong.

either way, you just proved once again what an enormous idiot you are. you're so insecure that you have to resort to personal attacks about my alleged profession. i'm sorry your life is that pathetic darla. may you find happiness.

tff...run away from your claims and obsessively focus on my personal life. ironic from the person who complains to damo about personal information. i've never once stated on this site what i do for a living. yet, you constantly talk about it. why are you so obsessed with my personal life? do you not have one of your own?

thanks for the laughs ms. feud.

I don't consider him a troll in the regular sense of the word... He did have enough decent posts to get some entries in the 1,000,000th post contest and it turns out he is also lucky. Many others with more entries did not win.

Yes, luck favors the prepared mind.

tff...run away from your claims and obsessively focus on my personal life. ironic from the person who complains to damo about personal information. i've never once stated on this site what i do for a living. yet, you constantly talk about it. why are you so obsessed with my personal life? do you not have one of your own?

thanks for the laughs ms. feud.

Could you be anymore of a drama queen? I could give a shit about your personal life and have never mentioned it or your job Princess. You are always offering legal opinions and people always say you are a lawyer so I thought you had said what you did. I am not surprised to find out you aren't. Because you are a dumb fuck. The End.

Could you be anymore of a drama queen? I could give a shit about your personal life and have never mentioned it or your job Princess. You are always offering legal opinions and people always say you are a lawyer so I thought you had said what you did. I am not surprised to find out you aren't. Because you are a dumb fuck. The End.

you've never mentioned my job? what a liar. you just did so in this thread not a half hour ago. you also did so the other day and several other times. you do care about my personal life, so much so, that you have to bash my purported profession when you lose an argument. i do not offer legal opinions, i offer MY opinion. i do not, nor have i ever, offered a legal opinion on this board. you're too stupid to know the difference between a legal opinion and a personal opinion. you don't even know what perjury means. and you think i'm a dumb fuck. LOL.

tell me ms. feud...why did dune call PMP an idiot?

He is frigging unbelievably dense isn't he? I just don't understand it. But Damo let's me keep posting here, so I can't question it too intently.

and have never mentioned it or your job

wow....just wow

you've never mentioned my job? what a liar. you just did so in this thread not a half hour ago. you also did so the other day and several other times. you do care about my personal life, so much so, that you have to bash my purported profession when you lose an argument. i do not offer legal opinions, i offer MY opinion. i do not, nor have i ever, offered a legal opinion on this board. you're too stupid to know the difference between a legal opinion and a personal opinion. you don't even know what perjury means. and you think i'm a dumb fuck. LOL.

tell me ms. feud...why did dune call PMP an idiot?

LMAO Other than two minutes ago obviously Princess.

He is frigging unbelievably dense isn't he? I just don't understand it. But Damo let's me keep posting here, so I can't question it too intently.

I don't know, maybe I called him a lawyer once before? I don't even remember. He is hysterical when he is in hysterics though.

Don't worry about it Darla. Rootbeer pointed out to me that it is not worth taking the time to point out where yurt is wrong, or when he is trolling because it is so obvious to everyone else anyway. Yurt is only fooling himself and 3-D.

so neither darla nor dune actually care to explain why he called PMP an idiot. much easier to simply insult others and obsess over their personal lives.

you know, if you're going to say i'm wrong and dense, why is it so hard to explain why dune call him an idiot?

The Chronology of posts;

and Rune is Legion.....

The mods have stated repeatedly that he is not, but since we know you are impervious to facts why would that matter?

that would be the same mod who posted that Legion was the greatest poster on the board.......we're supposed to expect sarcasm from him.....

No idiot, Grind has never said that. Bill and Damo both have repeatedly though.

yurtard pwned by dune.

Back