New Kinds of Stupid

So? Criticizing that turd fauci was considered "anti science" even though we now know all that shit was made up. If it's not anti semitism to criticize Israel then it's not transphobic to criticize trans people. Glade we have that cleared up.
Yak gets 5 out of 10!

MAGAt rule #1 A bold-faced lie is your best defense
MAGAt rule #2 Never take responsibility
MAGAt rule #3 Always blame the other guy
MAGAt rule #4 When the conversation isn't going your way, change the subject.

MAGAt rule #5 When losing an argument, use whataboutism

America becomes more authoritarian by the day.

And the Constitution is over.
Sad but true. Both parties seem more interested in asserting control over the hearts and minds of all Americans than about preserving American freedoms.

Good choice. There are better alternatives for medication to ease pain than marijuana. Aside from that, smoked, weight for weight, marijuana is about three times as carcinogenic as tobacco.
What’s the matter?

Putin must be slow in handing you your morning turd breakfast

No it was not a "precaution". You arent going to retrofit that bullshit onto this. That little turd said attacks on him were attacks on "science". There was no fucking science you dimwitted shithead.
They were and are

Stupid russian whore

Have you lost your fucking mind?

The people control the government not the reverse
Last time I checked, no. Why do you think so?

Agreed. Through our reps..who work for a party....and push the party agenda. Look at the candidates for this election. About 70% of Americans like neither choice yet one of those two candidates is most likely to win in November.

January 25, 2024
As Trump handily beat his sole remaining primary challenger, Nikki Haley in New Hampshire on Tuesday, some 67% of respondents polled Monday through Wednesday said they were "tired of seeing the same candidates in presidential elections and want someone new." Still, just 18% said they would not vote if Biden and Trump were their choice.

"I hate to think that we're constantly navigating the lesser of two evils," said Kimberly Sofge, a 56-year-old project manager in Washington, D.C., this week. "I honestly feel that we can do better."

Good choice. There are better alternatives for medication to ease pain than marijuana. Aside from that, smoked, weight for weight, marijuana is about three times as carcinogenic as tobacco.
Ummm...as I remember it (been a long time)...pot does not actually "ease pain." It just allows a user to enjoy the pain.

Got any better alternatives for that, TA?

What’s the matter?
Putin must be slow in handing you your morning turd breakfast

So, smoke your lungs out. Marijuana is more carcinogens than tobacco.

Ummm...as I remember it (been a long time)...pot does not actually "ease pain." It just allows a user to enjoy the pain.

Got any better alternatives for that, TA?
I'm not an MD, but it's clear there are better alternatives than an unproven folk remedy like marijuana.

I'm not an MD, but it's clear there are better alternatives than an unproven folk remedy like marijuana.
One does not have to be an MD to make observations about pot...and what it does for a user.

Not sure what you mean by "an unproven folk remedy", but...

• Approximately half of Americans, some 78 million people, claimed to have used marijuana at some point in their lifetime.
  • The results of a Yahoo News/Marist national survey revealed that approximately 35 million Americans use marijuana on a monthly basis.
  • In addition, 55 million Americans in total had reported using marijuana within the past year.

C'mon, TA. Lots of people use it...and feel they get significant benefits from it.

Why would anyone want to outlaw it?

None of those fit your claims ass fuck

One does not have to be an MD to make observations about pot...and what it does for a user.

• Approximately half of Americans, some 78 million people, claimed to have used marijuana at some point in their lifetime.
  • The results of a Yahoo News/Marist national survey revealed that approximately 35 million Americans use marijuana on a monthly basis.
  • In addition, 55 million Americans in total had reported using marijuana within the past year.

C'mon, TA. Lots of people use it...and feel they get significant benefits from it.

So they can control others

Your response is nothing but an appeal to popularity fallacy. You offered nothing showing it is scientifically proven to be a safe and useful drug with "significant benefits." Instead, most of what you read about marijuana in that vein is no different than this:

chesterfield.jpg

Wow, subverting the 1st Amendment in order to pay lip service to a sometimes-rogue regime. WTG fascist congresscritters.
I don't think this subverts the 1st amendment. Claiming something is anti-semitic does not make it illegal speech. It is still protected free speech that cannot be punished.

Aren't Arabs/Palenstinians also Semites?

Your response is nothing but an appeal to popularity fallacy. You offered nothing showing it is scientifically proven to be a safe and useful drug with "significant benefits." Instead, most of what you read about marijuana in that vein is no different than this:

chesterfield.jpg
I did a LOT of independent investigation into the beneficial properties of the substance during the last three decades of the 20th century...and I can tell you this:

There are a LOT more people who do not use pot who would significantly benefit from starting to do so...

...than there are people who use it who would significantly benefit from quitting.

And you can go to the bank on that, TA.

Not trying to be funny or smart ass on this...just telling it like it is from my experience.

Can you give, from YOUR experience, indication of why something significantly different from what I just outlined is more properly the case?

Are you advocating banning tobacco too or legalizing it all and letting people chooose? Something else?

I did a LOT of independent investigation into the beneficial properties of the substance during the last three decades of the 20th century...and I can tell you this:

There are a LOT more people who do not use pot who would significantly benefit from starting to do so...

...than there are people who use it who would significantly benefit from quitting.

And you can go to the bank on that, TA.

Not trying to be funny or smart ass on this...just telling it like it is from my experience.

Can you give, from YOUR experience, indication of why something significantly different from what I just outlined is more properly the case?
Yea, sure...

Marijuana increases significantly your risk of becoming schizophrenic or bipolar.

As I already demonstrated, smoked, marijuana is as carcinogenous or more so than tobacco.

It is equally dangerous to drive or operate machinery on a marijuana high as being drunk

https://www.cdc.gov/cannabis/health...iring coordination, and distorting perception.

The biggest problem with it is that the psychoactive ingredient, THC stays in your system up to 30 days. The problem with that is that if you use and then get into some sort of accident, or incident where insurance, lawsuits, etc., are involved, the presence of THC in your system becomes nothing but evidence of impairment.

Imagine an airline pilot who uses marijuana on Friday evening and then flies on Monday. The plane crashes. You can bet your ass that when they find THC in his system, he and the airline are going to be 100% libel for that crash. Truck driver, no difference. You work in a factory around machinery and get seriously injured. THC in your system is going to let the employer completely off the hook short of some obvious and major violation of safety regulations with the equipment.

What benefits from marijuana there may be are grossly and overwhelmingly over weighed by the health and safety issues that use causes. There's no upside to legalization other than users don't end up becoming criminals.

Back