New Kinds of Stupid

The same with me. The fancy drugs they gave me caused migraines! I told my oncologist keep them, I was smoking pot. I also told my chemo buddy I’d bring her some flower, she was so emaciated by vomiting and diarrhea, she tried it and became a true believer!
They make a drug from THC now, prescription of course, called marinol. It helped her a lot -- when she could get it. That and a lot of other cancer drugs, including dilaudid and other pain meds., were sometimes hard to come by. They gave her fentanyl, which there seemed to be plenty of, but it made her nauseated, confused, and zombie-like. :(

So the hundreds of thousands of African people who have contracted HIV and later died stressed their immune systems from working too much, partying too hard, doing drugs, anonymous sexual encounters, etc.? Their children who were born with it or got it via mom's breast milk, too? As for medical lit, see below.

a2QDoQw.jpg
Okay, I'll try to pull you from this rabbit hole:

1. None of your links has proven that HIV causes AIDS. Again and again, CORRELATION IS NOT CAUSATION!
2. Do a little homework as to the health environment factors and treatment relating to various diseases in parts of the African continent BEFORE the HIV=AIDS mantras. As I told you before, diseases that would be identified and treated LONG before all this would suddenly be part of HIV causation list.
3. In addition to getting and reading Deusberg's book cover to cover, here's a primer for you: https://www.bmj.com/rapid-response/2011/10/28/hiv-does-not-cause-aids

You sound like a snarky kid.

I assume my "absurd statement" was the reference to HIV as the medically accepted cause of Aids which you, from reading "ALL THE INFORMATION that is made availale...FOR THE PUBLIC...," have concluded is in error. Actually, I didn't make a "statement" about that or about the Mayo Clinic. I asked if you could explain the disagreement, i.e., why is the extreme minority opinion you accept the correct opinion and the Mayo Clinic"s the wrong one.

Your first answer, that someone untrained in science can "apply critical analysis" to scientific research explained "in layman terms" is a bit of pie in the sky that has gone to your head. As I said, you're an adult equivalent of a snarky kid.
No, it "sounds" that way to you because I've easily dismantled your statements in a logical fashion, and your ego is bruised. No one said life was fair.

"medically accepted" doesn't erase contrary facts, genius. I recall the big Pharma company Merck putting out Vytorin for doctors to prescribe. Then it started messing people up (when it wasn't killing them). Turns out Merck KNEW the drug was NOT ready, knew of the serious/fatal side effects, but went ahead anyway .... FOR PROFIT. Look it up, because I tire of doing honest homework for the proud & willfully ignorant.

As for your condescending and smug declarations, more learned folk told a different tale from the beginning: https://www.bmj.com/rapid-response/2011/10/28/hiv-does-not-cause-aids.

I've told you once, but obviously you have a reading disability. Once again for the cheap seats: To date there has only been correlation and NOT causation proven in a peer reviewed medical paper regarding HIV and AIDS. If you know different, please produce it.

And PLEASE spare us all your BS about YOU being "trained in science", because you violate one of the core principals.....OBJECTIVE examination of all evidence and research. All you've done is parrot what the medical authority tell you...then you subconsciously approve as they did to Dr. Deusberg...an internationally renowned virologist who co-discovered HIV. He goes off the reservation, and suddenly he suddenly can't get a research grant.

I use the HIV=AIDS segway to demonstration the dubious nature of Fauci's "expertise" regarding Covid, as he uses the very same methodology then as is now (i.e., PCR test), which was debunked by those who were authors/discoverers.

In the last 2 years, we've seen the reporting of more and more young athletes and relatively healthy people succumb to cardiac/pulmonary deaths ... on the heels of a nationwide mandate to jab. And remember, the very tomes YOU hold so dear acknowledge that the various vaccines did have that nasty side effect. But since we're looking at long term effects, the numbers games will always work to minimize the problem. Carry on.

I can’t help your stupidity, pal. I tend to learn from my mistakes and not repeat dumbshit things I’ve done in my past.

Yet, here you are, telling us you nearly died and are still recovering from COVID after refusing vaccination. And that you’d do the

SAME. FUCKING. THING

Holy shit, dude. That’s that definition of insanity. Obviously, it’s just stupidity to the max.
I have to assume you're purposely being dense. Once more for the cheap seats, hopefully to allay your mental flatulence.

I have two brothers who caught THE EXACT SAME STRAIN as I did. Both handled it like a nasty flu, treated it with alternative methods (vitamins, minerals, supplements) and got over it in about 2 weeks. NEITHER HAD THE VACCINE PREVIOUSLY, NOR ANY OF THE NEW VACCINES SINCE. NEITHER HAVE CONTRACTED ANY STRAIN OF COVID AGAIN.

I caught it, went 2 weeks before it became serious, got hospitalized, spent 2 days in the ICU, 3 weeks in isolation (HVAC room) the final week in general population (room mate). All that time I had a nose tube for oxygen (never ventilated). Got 2 small doses of Remdesivir and baricitinib which had negligible effect. Brothers secreted me Ivermectin with vitamin, fresh juices. Did that for about 5 days, markedly improved, off oxygen tube, got well enough to be sent home with 6 days of visiting nurse therapy.

As you are reading this, there are daily reports (local, national) of regular & celebrity folk dropping dead from cardiac/pulmonary problems....people with no history and either athletes or relatively healthy. This has been slowly increasing since the jab mandates.

All else I've already covered. You can believe what you want, but denial of factual reality is just as stupid as you claim others to be. Carry on.

No, it "sounds" that way to you because I've easily dismantled your statements in a logical fashion, and your ego is bruised. No one said life was fair.

"medically accepted" doesn't erase contrary facts, genius. I recall the big Pharma company Merck putting out Vytorin for doctors to prescribe. Then it started messing people up (when it wasn't killing them). Turns out Merck KNEW the drug was NOT ready, knew of the serious/fatal side effects, but went ahead anyway .... FOR PROFIT. Look it up, because I tire of doing honest homework for the proud & willfully ignorant.

As for your condescending and smug declarations, more learned folk told a different tale from the beginning: https://www.bmj.com/rapid-response/2011/10/28/hiv-does-not-cause-aids.

I've told you once, but obviously you have a reading disability. Once again for the cheap seats: To date there has only been correlation and NOT causation proven in a peer reviewed medical paper regarding HIV and AIDS. If you know different, please produce it.

And PLEASE spare us all your BS about YOU being "trained in science", because you violate one of the core principals.....OBJECTIVE examination of all evidence and research. All you've done is parrot what the medical authority tell you...then you subconsciously approve as they did to Dr. Deusberg...an internationally renowned virologist who co-discovered HIV. He goes off the reservation, and suddenly he suddenly can't get a research grant.

I use the HIV=AIDS segway to demonstration the dubious nature of Fauci's "expertise" regarding Covid, as he uses the very same methodology then as is now (i.e., PCR test), which was debunked by those who were authors/discoverers.

In the last 2 years, we've seen the reporting of more and more young athletes and relatively healthy people succumb to cardiac/pulmonary deaths ... on the heels of a nationwide mandate to jab. And remember, the very tomes YOU hold so dear acknowledge that the various vaccines did have that nasty side effect. But since we're looking at long term effects, the numbers games will always work to minimize the problem. Carry on.

You've dismantled nothing but a presumption of your mental competence.

Like you, I'm not trained in science (and didn't say I am). Unlike you, I haven't argued a scientific opinion anyway. I did do an online review of the Deusberg correlation/causation flap (from 1989) and see the man is universally discredited except with his ideologue followers.

Like you, I'm not trained in science (and didn't say I am). Unlike you, I haven't argued a scientific opinion anyway. I did do an online review of the Deusberg correlation/causation flap (from 1989) and see the man is universally discredited except with his ideologue followers.

I'll dismantle your blather sentence for sentence:

1. The chronology of the posts read by the objective viewer would disagree with you. Your repetitive claim to the contrar is meaningless.

2. As stupid retort on your part, as all was explained in my response in post #144.

3. You've given YOUR opinion based on ONE aspect of the situation. Again and again, you just got with the OFFICIAL status while ignoring all contrary information. As to your "online review", I question the validity of people who cast doubt on the man who co-discovered the disease and did further research. Their "discreditng" him to date HAS NOT PRODUCED A SINGLE PEER REVIEWED PAPER THAT CONCLUSIVELY PROVES CAUSATION REGARDING HIV AND AIDS. If you can point to one of your reviews that does this, then please so so. In the meantime, here's something else for you to chew on:

The vaccine worked and saved millions of lives. https://www.voicesforvaccines.org/j...YXLxQGOJo8mp4la1OrUwzDtLRtvgOQaxoCZ4kQAvD_BwE
Being anti-science is just joining a club of conspiracy nuts.
FACTS are not "conspiracy" .... that is a convenient lab to silence any critical thinking when fact based, peer reviewed information is presented that contradicts the status quo. Deusberg and Mullis are/were not "conspiracy nuts".

I am not pointing to the numbers of lives saved .... just questioning the methodology in collecting the information. Remember, those vaunted declarations in your comically biased source link does not differentiate people who had no symptoms prior to vaccination as opposed to those who had come down with symptoms. The PCR tests used to "diagnose" DOES NOT THAT, AS IT WAS NOT DESIGNED TO DO SO. PERIOD (see post #147). And hospital doctors were granted "discretion" to log whether a death was Covid related or just a different (previously recognized and treatable) disease. An example: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2767262

See, you have to use critical thinking and apply it to current events. Note in the last 2 years an increasing number of relatively healthy people who are dying of cardiac/pulmonary deaths and remember the various mandates for jabs in professional sports, military, for commercial travel, federal employees, etc. Blowing it off as "coincidence" and "conspiracy theory" becomes less credible.

Back