New Kinds of Stupid

Fauci's job was to head up an agency dealing with outbreaks of contagious disease, inform the public and health authorities, and try to stem transmission. This is in no way a political position; it's a public health position. It was politicized by the MAGATs and Trump. Fauci served in this job through multiple administrations, and did so credibly -- until Trump, Fox, and the Reichwing Idiot Machine tried to make him the target of public derision in order to deflect same from their own failure.
it's a public health position..., that also functions as a way to reduce customer acquisition costs to zero for big pharma, and coincidentally expands the customer base through governmental coercison to every person on earth.

it;s bullshit fascism and totalitarianism and spiritual evil.

you're a bad person for accepting it.

you won't deny fauci pushed untested vaccines for personal and corporate profit.

I don't do busywork.
One more time, bitch. Your claims were this:

“he said stops.” (Fauci about the vaccine)

“the anti-vaxxers were to be rounded up and exterminated.” (Fauci about anti-vaxxers)

Now, asswipe, can you provide his quotes on those or not? No diversionary bullshit. Just answer the fucking question.

One more time, bitch. Your claims were this:

“he said stops.” (Fauci about the vaccine)

“the anti-vaxxers were to be rounded up and exterminated.” (Fauci about anti-vaxxers)

Now, asswipe, can you provide his quotes on those or not? No diversionary bullshit. Just answer the fucking question.
did he advocate a vaccine that was untested for the claims he made?

How is it possible to take "a comprehensive look at the science" unless you're a scientist, one with expertise in the particular science under review? It's not possible. But it is what ideologues pretend to do. Incidentally, if "HIV was NOT the cause of AIDS" why is the Mayo Clinic in its web site saying it is?
Well, you can READ ALL THE INFORMATION that is made available by scientist and doctors FOR THE PUBLIC that explains things in layman terms, don't ya know? Newspapers, magazines, TV, radio, videos, books .... of course, one has to be willing to apply critical analysis to and make an effort to go beyond one or two sources and the information that you may not agree with to reach a conclusion.

What's funny is that you make an absurd statement and then contradict it by referring to the Mayo Clinic. So you accept ONE avenue of information and then close out all others. Hmmm, you do realize that many an approved drug that was used by such esteem organizations was later recalled (adverse or fatal effects on the general public) due to the corrupt practices of the pharma company that approved them, right? Where do you think pharma companies recruit their employees on all levels from in the first place? Or the FDA for that matter?

Think it through before your fingers hit the keys next time.

Yet now we have people with HIV living for literally DECADES after that virus has been detected in their bodies, thanks to anti-viral medications that keep the virus from developing into full-blown AIDS, which is invariably fatal. Remember Magic Johnson?
Not quite, kid. You have to understand that HIV does NOT cause AIDS. To date there is no peer reviewed medical paper that proves that. Many wonks point to a paper that actually proves CORRELATION BUT NOT CAUSATION. Not the same thing.

I'll be brief: Deusberg's further research proved that the initial affected community where essentially living a lifestyle that killed their immune systems (working well over 40 hours a week, partying all night, not a healthy diet, recreational drugs and numerous anonymous sex partners). They initial symptoms of the HIV=AIDS diagnosis was Karposi Sarcoma ... a skin lesion that is common among junkies who kill their immune systems in a similar manner. The HIV antibody also appeared in people who did NOT develop AIDS, but did have nasty flus or viral infections. But you had a LOT of social fear and political pressure in the mix, so HIV was touted as the primary indicator and culprit viral cause. As time went by, symptoms of diseases that for years were normally treated or cured were suddenly put in the deadly HIV=AIDS list because the HIV antibody was discovered (which grew damn near exponentially). Thing was, the process for identify the virus was the PCR test, of which Mullis the inventor adamantly stated was NOT a diagnostic tool. But fears had to be allayed, careers and money had to be made. So the initial plethora of drug cocktails were thrown at the public. What wasn't touted in the headlines were all the folk who became worse because of them (some died). Nor was it touted how many folk ditched the cocktails for better health regime and alternative medicine approaches to their illnesses after being diagnosed with "full blown AIDS" and ARE STILL ALIVE TODAY!

Fauci was the spearhead for all the now standard treatments and latest HIV drugs as well as his approach to diagnosing and treating Covid. Bad science, bad moves. I can't urge enough for you to get and read Deusberg's book "Inventing the AIDS Virus". It tells you exactly where Fauci was coming from. We are living with his bad science because of a nasty combination of fear, career opportunity, ego and money in the mix.

So you think that public health officials deliberately lied about a public health emergency in order to get rich? Who got rich and where did the $$ come from?

I'm not much interested in kooky conspiracy stuff, but thanks anyways. I expect most of those are promoted as a way of making their authors -- wait for it -- rich.
Ever here of grants? Research facilities and their affiliated doctors/scientists depend on them for their work. Deusberg, in an interview back in the 1990's stated in an interview that every scientist/researcher/doctor who was on the bandwagon seriously increased their net worth. Remember the MERCK debacle with Vytorin? Very lucrative for them until people started dying and it was discovered that they KNEW of the detrimental potential of their product. Hell, I know you remember when it was discovered how the tobacco company lied it's butt off regarding their products. They had doctors and such on the payroll to tout the party line. EVERY DRUG THAT COMES OUT CLAIMING TO BE A TREATMENT FOR EITHER COVID OR HIV means $$$ for a pharma company. And the FDA is rift with former Pharma company employees.

Nothing "kooky" about it, kid. The FACTS are there IF one is willing to objectively see them. Oh and FYI ... Mullis and Deussberg were both financially comfortable men and highly successful in their fields until they dared to buck the party line. Suddenly , Deusberg, an internationally recognized virologist, couldn't get a grant for his labs. And as he once said, "without my labs, I'm just a philosopher". Mullis was fortunate in that respect, as he already had his Nobel prize and patent.

And the band played on.

You still haven’t grasped the concept of EXTREMELY RARE. Not difficult words. You merely hang on to your conspiracy bullshit and would do the same stupid fucking thing again.
You're lying, bunky. The chronology of the posts shows EXACTLY what was said and addressed. That the clown you see in the mirror keeps telling you that parroting will win the day along with self aggrandizing bluster is just pathetic. Let me know when you've got the cojones to come up with something better....like a more fact based, logical and rational point. If not, I'll just ignore your dopey ass and let you preen with the last predictable word.

You're lying, bunky. The chronology of the posts shows EXACTLY what was said and addressed. That the clown you see in the mirror keeps telling you that parroting will win the day along with self aggrandizing bluster is just pathetic. Let me know when you've got the cojones to come up with something better....like a more fact based, logical and rational point. If not, I'll just ignore your dopey ass and let you preen with the last predictable word.
I can’t help your stupidity, pal. I tend to learn from my mistakes and not repeat dumbshit things I’ve done in my past.

Yet, here you are, telling us you nearly died and are still recovering from COVID after refusing vaccination. And that you’d do the

SAME. FUCKING. THING

Holy shit, dude. That’s that definition of insanity. Obviously, it’s just stupidity to the max.

Well, you can READ ALL THE INFORMATION that is made available by scientist and doctors FOR THE PUBLIC that explains things in layman terms, don't ya know? Newspapers, magazines, TV, radio, videos, books .... of course, one has to be willing to apply critical analysis to and make an effort to go beyond one or two sources and the information that you may not agree with to reach a conclusion.

What's funny is that you make an absurd statement and then contradict it by referring to the Mayo Clinic. So you accept ONE avenue of information and then close out all others. Hmmm, you do realize that many an approved drug that was used by such esteem organizations was later recalled (adverse or fatal effects on the general public) due to the corrupt practices of the pharma company that approved them, right? Where do you think pharma companies recruit their employees on all levels from in the first place? Or the FDA for that matter?

You sound like a snarky kid.

I assume my "absurd statement" was the reference to HIV as the medically accepted cause of Aids which you, from reading "ALL THE INFORMATION that is made availale...FOR THE PUBLIC...," have concluded is in error. Actually, I didn't make a "statement" about that or about the Mayo Clinic. I asked if you could explain the disagreement, i.e., why is the extreme minority opinion you accept the correct opinion and the Mayo Clinic"s the wrong one.

Your first answer, that someone untrained in science can "apply critical analysis" to scientific research explained "in layman terms" is a bit of pie in the sky that has gone to your head. As I said, you're an adult equivalent of a snarky kid.

Not quite, kid. You have to understand that HIV does NOT cause AIDS. To date there is no peer reviewed medical paper that proves that. Many wonks point to a paper that actually proves CORRELATION BUT NOT CAUSATION. Not the same thing.

I'll be brief: Deusberg's further research proved that the initial affected community where essentially living a lifestyle that killed their immune systems (working well over 40 hours a week, partying all night, not a healthy diet, recreational drugs and numerous anonymous sex partners). They initial symptoms of the HIV=AIDS diagnosis was Karposi Sarcoma ... a skin lesion that is common among junkies who kill their immune systems in a similar manner. The HIV antibody also appeared in people who did NOT develop AIDS, but did have nasty flus or viral infections. But you had a LOT of social fear and political pressure in the mix, so HIV was touted as the primary indicator and culprit viral cause. As time went by, symptoms of diseases that for years were normally treated or cured were suddenly put in the deadly HIV=AIDS list because the HIV antibody was discovered (which grew damn near exponentially). Thing was, the process for identify the virus was the PCR test, of which Mullis the inventor adamantly stated was NOT a diagnostic tool. But fears had to be allayed, careers and money had to be made. So the initial plethora of drug cocktails were thrown at the public. What wasn't touted in the headlines were all the folk who became worse because of them (some died). Nor was it touted how many folk ditched the cocktails for better health regime and alternative medicine approaches to their illnesses after being diagnosed with "full blown AIDS" and ARE STILL ALIVE TODAY!

Fauci was the spearhead for all the now standard treatments and latest HIV drugs as well as his approach to diagnosing and treating Covid. Bad science, bad moves. I can't urge enough for you to get and read Deusberg's book "Inventing the AIDS Virus". It tells you exactly where Fauci was coming from. We are living with his bad science because of a nasty combination of fear, career opportunity, ego and money in the mix.
So the hundreds of thousands of African people who have contracted HIV and later died stressed their immune systems from working too much, partying too hard, doing drugs, anonymous sexual encounters, etc.? Their children who were born with it or got it via mom's breast milk, too? As for medical lit, see below.

a2QDoQw.jpg

the big pharma admitted they didn't even test muliple claims that were regularly made.

even a layman knows what lies are.

Weed greatly helped my daughter's vomiting and nausea during her battle with cancer. She was given a rainbow of anti-emetic/anti-nausea prescription meds, but the weed helped the most.
The same with me. The fancy drugs they gave me caused migraines! I told my oncologist keep them, I was smoking pot. I also told my chemo buddy I’d bring her some flower, she was so emaciated by vomiting and diarrhea, she tried it and became a true believer!

Back