New Kinds of Stupid

I have ZERO adverse effects, short or long term, after the initial vaccine and a couple boosters.

Now, tell everyone about your long term health problems after your hospitalization and ivermectin treatment.
It's not all about YOU, stupid! I've got 2 brothers who came down with it the same time I did ... they kicked it in about 2 weeks with no jabs, hospitalization, or ivermectin...just a regimen of vitamins, supplements and minerals. What I'm pointing to is the increase each year in healthy athletes and regular people of cardiac/pulmonary problems. Remember, there was a MANDATE for any pro athlete traveling with the team. Also remember all the legal hoopla in the private and public sector regarding mandated jabs in order to continue work.

And stop braying like an ass. Anyone who's been paying attention knows damned well that long term residual effects of serious Covid infection is among many folk WHO GOT JABBED ALONG WITH OTHER PHARMA DRUGS. I already posted my progress ... try reading posts that are not attached to your name. Doing damned good for a guy who lost 40 pounds, had a LOW oxygen intake and couldn't eat or sleep for over 2 weeks. Docs are REALLY impressed with my progress.

We are facing the possibility of a fascist takeover of our government.
But FAUCI!!!!!!
Now you're scrambling. The more you think, the more information you know cast serious doubts on the validity and character of the Dr. Fauci and his authority/actions and his legacy which is still in effect. Put your ego aside, as this is a anonymous site.

I've started (along with others) threads regarding the government and such. Feel free to address those.

Tell me something, genius. You get any sexual satisfaction out of being willfully ignorant and having mental flatulence? Because there are VALID, DOCUMENTED RECORDS OF PEOPLE GETTING "so fucking sick" WHO DID GET THE FIRST ROUNDS OF JABS! If you don't believe me, look it up because I'm tired of doing real homework for trolls. The first vaccines got the bum's rush approval in December of 2020, I caught it in late November of 2021. Have 2 brothers who didn't get jabbed, got it at the same time and go over it in about 2 weeks. Got that genius? Now GTFU and deal with the facts that is not in the party mantra. Or in your case, don't.
Yeah, I got COVID in October 2021. Even with a early vaccine, my wife and I got sick, but we stayed OUT OF THE HOSPITAL. And so did millions of others. There were many who were vaccinated and hospitalized, but the vast majority had significant co-morbidities.

You chose the stupid route. Cost you big bucks and health. Yet, here’s the crazy thing. You’d do the SAME STUPID FUCKING THING AGAIN.

It's not all about YOU, stupid! I've got 2 brothers who came down with it the same time I did ... they kicked it in about 2 weeks with no jabs, hospitalization, or ivermectin...just a regimen of vitamins, supplements and minerals. What I'm pointing to is the increase each year in healthy athletes and regular people of cardiac/pulmonary problems. Remember, there was a MANDATE for any pro athlete traveling with the team. Also remember all the legal hoopla in the private and public sector regarding mandated jabs in order to continue work.

And stop braying like an ass. Anyone who's been paying attention knows damned well that long term residual effects of serious Covid infection is among many folk WHO GOT JABBED ALONG WITH OTHER PHARMA DRUGS. I already posted my progress ... try reading posts that are not attached to your name. Doing damned good for a guy who lost 40 pounds, had a LOW oxygen intake and couldn't eat or sleep for over 2 weeks. Docs are REALLY impressed with my progress.
Once again, the heart problems were EXTREMELY RARE, minor and with positive outcomes. Just the opposite with you. You still have long term effects because you chose the stupid route, but would do it again. That’s unfuckingbelievable

Yeah, I got COVID in October 2021. Even with a early vaccine, my wife and I got sick, but we stayed OUT OF THE HOSPITAL. And so did millions of others. There were many who were vaccinated and hospitalized, but the vast majority had significant co-morbidities.

You chose the stupid route. Cost you big bucks and health. Yet, here’s the crazy thing. You’d do the SAME STUPID FUCKING THING AGAIN.
:rolleyes: Right, let's try this approach:

1. All happy you and the missus got the later form of jab and made it through. Hope you don't develop the cardiac/pulmonary problems that more and more people keep developing.....many who DIDN'T COME DOWN WITH THE VIRUS, BUT GOT THE JAB. Again, remember the mandates for military, professional athletes traveling the country, federal employees, private corporations, etc. And stop dropping names, because all you're pointing out is what I previously stated.....some got jabbed, got seriously hospitalized despite it. Remember, some got jabbed who had no symptoms, then got sick or developed the problems previously mentioned. GTFU, get off your ass and DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

2. You're repeating something that has already been addressed. Typical move by a wonk who's run out of logical/factual retorts. Carry on.

Once again, the heart problems were EXTREMELY RARE, minor and with positive outcomes. Just the opposite with you. You still have long term effects because you chose the stupid route, but would do it again. That’s unfuckingbelievable
Once again, you parrot what has already been addressed. Pretty stupid move on your part to think repeating yourself will magically remove all the contrary facts and logic that you can't disprove or avoid. Carry on.

:rolleyes: Right, let's try this approach:

1. All happy you and the missus got the later form of jab and made it through. Hope you don't develop the cardiac/pulmonary problems that more and more people keep developing.....many who DIDN'T COME DOWN WITH THE VIRUS, BUT GOT THE JAB. Again, remember the mandates for military, professional athletes traveling the country, federal employees, private corporations, etc. And stop dropping names, because all you're pointing out is what I previously stated.....some got jabbed, got seriously hospitalized despite it. Remember, some got jabbed who had no symptoms, then got sick or developed the problems previously mentioned. GTFU, get off your ass and DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

2. You're repeating something that has already been addressed. Typical move by a wonk who's run out of logical/factual retorts. Carry on.
You still haven’t grasped the concept of EXTREMELY RARE. Not difficult words. You merely hang on to your conspiracy bullshit and would do the same stupid fucking thing again.

I aware of his position and his duties....doesn't change the FACT that he STILL used the same methodology that was DISPROVED by Mullis and Deussberg nearly 40 years ago! Big Pharma and any medical researcher, doctor that went along with the party line GOT RICH OR MOVED UP THE LADDER. The MAGA mooks to a small extent were right in their criticisms, as Fauci was publicly caught in dubious statements. They just were more concerned about their fringe anti-gov't mantras than staying on point ( I call it the broken clock syndrome). Again, go watch the Mullis videos, read Deussberg's book to understand just what's up with the good Dr. Fauci.
So you think that public health officials deliberately lied about a public health emergency in order to get rich? Who got rich and where did the $$ come from?

I'm not much interested in kooky conspiracy stuff, but thanks anyways. I expect most of those are promoted as a way of making their authors -- wait for it -- rich.

GMAFB! This isn't about politics! It's a about a comprehensive look at the science. THE FACTS, NOT A CONSPIRACY. To recap: Fauci was the lead scientist regarding HIV relating AIDS. The internationally renowned virologist who co-discovered the HIV anti-body, Dr. Deusberg, furthered his research to conclude that HIV was NOT the cause of AIDS. He details in his book "Inventing the AIDS Virus" as to why Fauci and all who followed him were WRONG in their conclusions. Then the technique used to detect the HIV virus, the PCR test, was developed by the late Dr. Kary Mullis (won a Nobel prize for it). He stated in peer reviewed journals, in interview and in videoed speeches and lectures, that his process DOES NOT DIAGNOSE WHAT IS MAKING YOU SICK. He also vilified Fauci as a medical version of a political hack or climber only interested in prestige and accolades. He challenged Fauci to a debate in a peer reviewed environment. Fauci refused.

Fauci spearheads the response to Covid, utilizing PCR again.

Fact: over the last 40 years, you STILL have the pharma companies putting out all types of drugs to address the HIV in your body ... making Lord knows how much money. Research facilities and the scientist/doctors who have followed the HIV=AIDS dogma have benefitted grants, promotions, contracts. No cures, no "vaccines", just more of the SOS.

And now you have the same dubious mentality pushing vaccines and treatments for Covid, a machine that vilifies and denounces any and all question or viable alternative treatments. The MAGA fools hitched their idiotic mantras and agendas to a subject that could needed cooler, saner approaches. A "broken clock sydrome" that did more damage than good.

So now that he's retired, Fauci's "work" is suddenly inconsequential? Puh-leeze!
Yet now we have people with HIV living for literally DECADES after that virus has been detected in their bodies, thanks to anti-viral medications that keep the virus from developing into full-blown AIDS, which is invariably fatal. Remember Magic Johnson?

GMAFB! This isn't about politics! It's a about a comprehensive look at the science. THE FACTS, NOT A CONSPIRACY. To recap: Fauci was the lead scientist regarding HIV relating AIDS. The internationally renowned virologist who co-discovered the HIV anti-body, Dr. Deusberg, furthered his research to conclude that HIV was NOT the cause of AIDS. He details in his book "Inventing the AIDS Virus" as to why Fauci and all who followed him were WRONG in their conclusions. Then the technique used to detect the HIV virus, the PCR test, was developed by the late Dr. Kary Mullis (won a Nobel prize for it). He stated in peer reviewed journals, in interview and in videoed speeches and lectures, that his process DOES NOT DIAGNOSE WHAT IS MAKING YOU SICK. He also vilified Fauci as a medical version of a political hack or climber only interested in prestige and accolades. He challenged Fauci to a debate in a peer reviewed environment. Fauci refused.
How is it possible to take "a comprehensive look at the science" unless you're a scientist, one with expertise in the particular science under review? It's not possible. But it is what ideologues pretend to do. Incidentally, if "HIV was NOT the cause of AIDS" why is the Mayo Clinic in its web site saying it is?

fauci said the the vaccine stops the spread when the company who made it has admitted it didn't even test that feature.

Fauci repeats big pharmas sales slogans without scientific proof.

he's a fascist of the hight order.

this is textbook fascism.
He said it slows the spread which it evidently did. The primary benefit of the vaccine is its protection, which Fauci also promoted and his critics also denied. A Canadian study showed that vaccinated victims of Covid were 11 to 17 times less likely to die than unvaccinated victims.
Fauci has heard from Right wingers for the prescience of that warning so many of them failed to take seriously, and now stupidly hate him for it.

He said it slows the spread which it evidently did. The primary benefit of the vaccine is its protection, which Fauci also promoted and his critics also denied. A Canadian study showed that vaccinated victims of Covid were 11 to 17 times less likely to die than unvaccinated victims.
Fauci has heard from Right wingers for the prescience of that warning so many of them failed to take seriously, and now stupidly hate him for it.
no he said stops.

and the anti-vaxxers were to be rounded up and exterminated.

we wont forget.

no he said stops.

and the anti-vaxxers were to be rounded up and exterminated.

we wont forget.
Well, of course you should be exterminated. That's what Covid, made in Obama's lab, was for. Many thousands of you refused to take the scary vaccine that would have saved you but the virus failed in the end to get rid of most of you so here we still are, one big fucked up family.

Some of Dr. Fauci's honors and awards from his "Alt-Univ".ll
this just shows the degradation, nihilism, and corruption of our society.

Back