New Kinds of Stupid

Good choice. There are better alternatives for medication to ease pain than marijuana. Aside from that, smoked, weight for weight, marijuana is about three times as carcinogenic as tobacco.
Mmm, not quite. Here are some of the pros & cons: https://www.health.com/condition/chronic-pain/marijuana-benefits-risks

Also, from the article: First, he was diagnosed with prostate cancer, and one of the few medications that provided any source of relief for his pain was medical marijuana. After the cancer went into remission, Humphreys, who was subsequently diagnosed with lymphoma, continued to maintain his medical marijuana card, although he stopped actively using the drug ... Ironically, Lindo said, if Humphreys had secured his pistol license transfer and then applied for a medical marijuana card, he would have avoided scrutiny. The man has lymphoma and a cancer in remission (not cured). Giving up his medical card is a short sighted move on his part. Guns don't relieve pain or treat cancer.

Fauci's intelligent advice is now a target for aggressive cowardice, i.e., the cowardice all too familiar on the Right where election results can't be faced up to and rejection of medical advice that resulted in thousands of deaths likewise can't be faced up to.
Fauci has NO credibility in fighting viral infections. The late Dr. Mullis and Dr. Deussberg can attest to that.

One of the oldest anti-semitic tropes in America is that "The Jews control Hollywood/media/government".
Why would such an observation be antisemitic?

American Jews have been fighting this forever,
Don't you mean "have been pursuing this forever"?

But if that doesn't boggle your mind,
It doesn't. It's practically a nonsequitur.

here's another one: A man and his companion moved to a town in Suffolk County, New York. He's 67 and with cancer, so he uses prescribed medical marijuana. He's also a registered gun owner. County law prohibits gun ownership by folk using illegal substances (of which marijuana still is on the federal register). Marijuana for recreational or medical use is legal in the state. So to avoid the conflict, the county gave the guy an option; give up the marijuana or the gun.
Obviously the US is a RACIST! country.

Some of Dr. Fauci's honors and awards from his "Alt-Univ".

The shrinks and whatnot couldn't figure out why he had it onset in his mid 40's. They said that doesn't happen normally. They then attributed it to regular marijuana use. Interestingly, since he stopped smoking pot and has been taking meds for it, he hasn't had a relapse. That's going on 20 years now.

The first time he was committed, when he got out he went back to smoking pot and within two years had a relapse and was committed again.
A lot of times weed, alcohol, etc. are blamed for a person's mental disintegration when in fact they already had the problem(s) and were using those substances to self-medicate, with varying degrees of success.

Huh? Fauci's entire career has been spent dealing with pathogens, including viruses.
Yes, but he is NOT the all round expert that he has been touted to be all these years. Think of him as a climbing politician in the medical science field. Better yet, get and read the book "Inventing the AIDS Virus" by Dr. Peter Deussberg. Or, google videos of the late Dr. Kary Mullis on his opinion on Fauci. You'll get my point.

Yes, but he is NOT the all round expert that he has been touted to be all these years. Think of him as a climbing politician in the medical science field. Better yet, get and read the book "Inventing the AIDS Virus" by Dr. Peter Deussberg. Or, google videos of the late Dr. Kary Mullis on his opinion on Fauci. You'll get my point.
Why are you talking about Fauci? You one of the vaccine kooks? A Kennedy supporter? who cares

You mean Fauci has no credibility with you, having made your political judgment on a question of medical science.

You mean Fauci has no credibility with you, having made your political judgment on a question of medical science.
No, I did my homework and was there when Fauci's credibility came under scrutiny. He is NOT the all-round expert that he has been touted to be all these years. Think of him as a climbing politician in the medical science field. Better yet, get and read the book "Inventing the AIDS Virus" by Dr. Peter Deussberg. Or, google videos of the late Dr. Kary Mullis on his opinion on Fauci. You'll get my point.

Some of Dr. Fauci's honors and awards from his "Alt-Univ".
That's nice... but he is NOT the all round expert that he has been touted to be all these years. Think of him as a climbing politician in the medical science field. Better yet, get and read the book "Inventing the AIDS Virus" by Dr. Peter Deussberg. Or, google videos of the late Dr. Kary Mullis on his opinion on Fauci. You'll get my point.

Back