New Obama Scandal...

Why does it matter ?....Are you totally stupid ?.....Why did it matter to describe him as bald or describe what he was wearing ?.....

How the fuck does anyone know who they looking for if they don't give a public description....suppose someone sees him walking by outside the Navy Yard if
he eludes manages to escape the building....?

(And learn how to spell 'racist'....)

IF he escapes and they need a description to go out to the public to help apprehend him, then it will matter, until then, it doesn't matter.

IF he escapes and they need a description to go out to the public to help apprehend him, then it will matter, until then, it doesn't matter.

So you want to censor physical descriptions of individuals from all news reports?

Should photos be prohibited too?

And he could also be in Maryland before they realize hes not in the Navy Yard anymore.....your stupidity is humongous...and your logic non-existent...

You're dismissed, fool.

And he could also be in Maryland before they realize he no in the Navy Yard anymore.....your stupidity is humongous...and your logic non-existent...

You're dismissed, fool.

Oh, Vanilla, kinda cranky today, poor little racist.

Why does it matter ?....Are you totally stupid ?.....Why did it matter to describe him as bald or describe what he was wearing ?.....

How the fuck does anyone know who they looking for if they don't give a public description....suppose someone sees him walking by outside the Navy Yard if
he eludes manages to escape the building....?

(And learn how to spell 'racist'....)

So the fat dude in his leisure suit watching Fox News from his couch in Midland, Texas is looking for the guy? And telling the this guy that the suspect is dark skinned is going to separate him from 25% of the population how?

Where did Jarod the Jughead go....ask him some questins and he promptly disappears........(a talent Rana should work on.)

Post 8 and 10 Jarod.

Sorry, I had to run pick up my daughter who was ill at school. Im back now.

I listened to news on several different networks this morning. The gave a description of the shooter as 6 ft. tall, bald, description on clothing, etc....
Not one network would reveal his race except Fox News as his being black.....assuming the "eye witnesses" are correct.....so you figure it out, Jughead.

Maybe you've got it all figured out, huh ?

O.K., so? What kind of response does this statement call for? I have no response to this silliness.

If the Muslim running around Ft. Hood yelling Alla Akbar wasn't terrorism to Obama, how can this be terrorism ?

You're a total idiot and don't even know it......how sad.

I never said it was not terrorism. It just might be, but I was lampooning the rights accusation that Obama was somehow covering up what happened in Benghazi because he did not specifically call it terrorism the next morning.

Sorry, I had to run pick up my daughter who was ill at school. Im back now.

Thanks she is fine and safe at home with her mother now. Its just a bad cough that got worse this morning. Her mother was at Tennis so I was next on the call list.

So the fat dude in his leisure suit watching Fox News from his couch in Midland, Texas is looking for the guy? And telling the this guy that the suspect is dark skinned is going to separate him from 25% of the population how?

They don't even know if there are multiple shooters, why put out incorrect facts?

O.K., so? What kind of response does this statement call for? I have no response to this silliness.

You asked the stupid, troll questions....

Why Has President Obama not addressed the nation and called it Terrorism!
Why is the president trying to cover this up?
if he (Obama) does not call it terrorism in the next 5 min's I say we impeach.

Being facetious ?......well, we can all be facetious can't we ?

My 'silliness' trumps your silliness.....My silliness is the truth...

I thought it might help you answer your own stupid qestions. Especially this post...
If the Muslim running around Ft. Hood yelling Alla Akbar wasn't terrorism to Obama, how can this be terrorism ?

I never said it was not terrorism. It just might be, but I was lampooning the rights accusation that Obama was somehow covering up what happened in Benghazi because he did not specifically call it terrorism the next morning.

You failed.

Slaughter of innocent people is funny to you?

Newtown and Columbine must have been a barrel of chuckles.

You're lampooning a strawman claim; more evidence you are a brain dead asshat.

Back