New Obama Scandal...

I suspect this will turn out to be a disgruntled contractor or something, But I could be wrong.

Could be wrong? You're a brain dead Liberal, you have never been right as evidenced in this dullard trolling thread based on a strawman.

Dismissed ass clown.

. I agree with him, there might be, but I doubt it!

DC Police Chief is a woman...

dcpolicechief.jpg

I guess you were too busy trolling a tragedy to inform yourself of the pertinent facts.

I never said it was not terrorism. It just might be, but I was lampooning the rights accusation that Obama was somehow covering up what happened in Benghazi because he did not specifically call it terrorism the next morning.

This is quite disingenuous. The cover was simply the attempt to blame a stupid video that nobody had watched on it, putting somebody in prison for it, when they knew within 1/2 hour that there was no connection to any video, that it wasn't part of any "spontaneous uprisings". They spent weeks trying to get the American public to believe this lie, they even sent out Susan Rice to continue the frickin' lie.

Why were they lying, Jarod? Why did they feel it important, during a Presidential election cycle where they were claiming victory over terrorism, to not just simply lie, but to bald-faced lie to the American people? When they knew it never had anything to do with any stupid movie trailer why did they continue to promote that for weeks?

This is quite disingenuous. The cover was simply the attempt to blame a stupid video that nobody had watched on it, putting somebody in prison for it, when they knew within 1/2 hour that there was no connection to any video, that it wasn't part of any "spontaneous uprisings". They spent weeks trying to get the American public to believe this lie, they even sent out Susan Rice to continue the frickin' lie.

Why were they lying, Jarod? Why did they feel it important, during a Presidential election cycle where they were claiming victory over terrorism, to not just simply lie, but to bald-faced lie to the American people? When they knew it never had anything to do with any stupid movie trailer why did they continue to promote that for weeks?

LOL. You forgot that they edited talking points. They really truly did. Can you imagine them impugning the integrity of the talking points. Who do they think they are? And who are they?

I keep asking for the quote you call a lie! Every time you cut and run.

It is always encouraging to see people who "get" it. Bravo!

I keep asking for the quote you call a lie! Every time you cut and run.

Pay special attention at minute 1.30 and again at minute 2.00:

Susan Rice's explanation of the Benghazi attack:

I don't think there is anything ambiguous here except for the complete lack of transparency of this Adminstration and its attempt to obstruct and obfuscate the truth.

But then, you're a hyper partisan ass clown; why would you care about the truth, the facts or reality.

Lots of accusations of lying, no production of the lie.

Pay special attention at minute 1.30 and again at minute 2.00:

Susan Rice's explanation of the Benghazi attack:

I don't think there is anything ambiguous here except for the complete lack of transparency of this Adminstration and its attempt to obstruct and obfuscate the truth.

But then, you're a hyper partisan ass clown; why would you care about the truth, the facts or reality.

Back