New Obama Scandal...

I never said it was not terrorism. It just might be, but I was lampooning the rights accusation that Obama was somehow covering up what happened in Benghazi because he did not specifically call it terrorism the next morning.

And for the next 2 weeks, when the fact that it was terrorism was obvious from the first minute. wtf else could it be....robbery ?

I suspect this will turn out to be a disgruntled contractor or something, But I could be wrong.

Using sarcasm to illustrate how idiotic some cons are is not trolling

Using strawman claims to illustrate sarcasm is trolling. Cons don't look half as idiotic as lefttards like you fabricating strawmen to make stupid asshat arguments.

Carry on troll.

The Republicans have an entire industry built around the weekly scandal machine. It started with the Birth Certificate and can be traced directly to Syria. They don't care how truthful the allegations, they simply glom onto whatever is in the news and start calling it a scandal.

Using strawman claims to illustrate sarcasm is trolling. Cons don't look half as idiotic as lefttards like you fabricating strawmen to make stupid asshat arguments.

Carry on troll.

I disagree, its illustrating how silly old arguments are by using current events. When you take the facts of the allegations and juxtapose them onto a new set of facts it makes the hypocrisy and scandal starved Republicans look even more ridiculous.

I disagree, its illustrating how silly old arguments are by using current events. When you take the facts of the allegations and juxtapose them onto a new set of facts it makes the hypocrisy and scandal starved Republicans look even more ridiculous.

And again....THEY DIDN'T, YOU DID

Back