New poll: 21% of atheists believe in God

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
atheist.jpg

What?

LOL. Apparently, atheism isn't quite what we have thought it was...

I mean, 6% of them believe in a personal god?

Christians. Believe. In. Fairy. Tales.

There's no reason to take you seriously. GTFO my thread.

While I'm no polling expert, I think that 21% of the unaffiliated are atheists, not 21% of the total population. But that's just how I read it.

70% of the unaffiliated believe in God. And, apparently, 21% of the atheists do to. It's just funny because it's a bizarre result. I'm guessing a lot of atheists were just fucking with the pollsters or Pew got something wrong.

yay....alleged hyperbole watermark is back

after losing debates because he argues from ignorance....super hyperbole troll is back

:cheer:

This is funny because one of my infamous quotes is...

"Atheist are some of the biggest believers in God!"

All you pinheads laughed at me for that, as if it were something totally illogical!

Heheh... told-ya-so!

I think 21% admitting a belief in God is surprising, since the answer is so self-defeating, and I imagine the actual total of atheists who DO believe in something, is far greater. Many of them simply were smart enough not to answer the question the 'wrong' way.

The thing they can't escape is this... Humans have a natural built-in behavioral instinct to worship something greater than self. It is what makes us HUMAN!

This is funny because one of my infamous quotes is...

"Atheist are some of the biggest believers in God!"

All you pinheads laughed at me for that, as if it were something totally illogical!

Heheh... told-ya-so!

I think 21% admitting a belief in God is surprising, since the answer is so self-defeating, and I imagine the actual total of atheists who DO believe in something, is far greater. Many of them simply were smart enough not to answer the question the 'wrong' way.

The thing they can't escape is this... Humans have a natural built-in behavioral instinct to worship something greater than self. It is what makes us HUMAN!

Atheism is obviously incompatible with belief in God. There is not much to atheism, and saying "I believe in God" contradicts 100% of it.

My guess is that asking absurd questions like "do you believe in God?" and "How often do you pray?" to someone who had self-identified as an atheist earlier in the poll probably triggered them to give joke responses.

The anti-atheist bigots kind of forgot that the purpose of this post was humor.

Last edited:
yay....alleged hyperbole watermark is back

after losing debates because he argues from ignorance....super hyperbole troll is back

:cheer:

watermark and i smashed and skewered you idiots and all your ridiculous arguments. hell you guys didn't even know about agnostic atheism, or countless other terms.

Anyone that said they were atheists and that they believe in a god have no idea what the term atheist means

I believe in a God, you believe you are rational.....your fairy tale is bigger than my fairy tale.....

lol so DELUSIONAL! the person that believes in a invisible all knowing man believes his fairy tale is more likely than that of someone that waits to see evidence.

crackheads

Last edited:
Back