NFL Predictions

still on Cloud 9 for my Ravens from last year....I'm content.. to " just be"

Now those Orioles,,forget them, no pitching, i'm rooting for the Red Sox.

we will see. They have the potential to win the afc north. If you can win that division you can win it all.

It's pretty lame this year. The Steelers are in for a rough season, Baltimore just got gutted, and Cleveland is still no contender. I think the AFC West will be the hotspot in that conference, with the Chiefs, Chargers, and Raiders all looking better. Meanwhile, in the South, the Texans and Colts should be pretty good.

My Bungles are looking good. The last three years have been shockers. Gone are the day's of recruitng parole offices. We've stacked up with some young talent. Some, Like Andrew Hawkins, John Sanu and Vontaze Burfect have been steals. We picked up Josh Johnson from Tampa Bay as a free agent this year and he has impressed in the pre-season. He'll be a quality back up and possibly role player at QB. This guy can throw and flat out run the ball. He did a 40 yard run against Atlanta that was damned impressive.

Serious high expectations for the Bungles this year. Anything less than a playoff win this year will be regarded as a failure.

The Bengals have QB issues.

That's the truth. If RG3 is heathy I don't think we an handle him....and the Giants are so up and down... well ... unless they're paying us then they're usually up and beat us even if we pay well.

The Seahawks looked OK tonight against the Packers. I expect great things out of them this year and I hate it because I have to see Pete on the sidelines. ;)

Wasn't too impressed with most aspects of the Seahawks game. Defense was good again in the red zone and on the goal line, and Christine Michael was superb at RB (also, WR Stephen Williams continues to impress me). Wilson was terrible, and the O Line was terrible. Luckily, it was an elite opponent at Lambeau Field, so most teams shouldn't give us as much trouble.

In case you're wondering, that's losses to GB, Seattle, and Indy. Then in week 4 you go to STL, who kind of gave you issues last year.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! G.B......really?....Seattle.....unfortunate they are in the same division with the 5 time S.B. champ, one of the 3 premier franchises in NFL history....Niners. Indy.....predicted to not make 8-8 this year.

Good luck with Carolina on the road week 1 and then the Niners vaunted D throttling Wilson who had his 15 minutes...........ask Doug Flutie, another 5"10 QB.

I am a little concerned about my Steelers. I thought the O-line has finally resolved itself....but after the Redskins game, I am not so sure.

All I can say is that it would be interesting to see what Ben could do without having to play Fran Tarkenton every time he drops back to pass....and if they could open up some holes for the RB to get through.

I do have to remind myself that preseason is totally vanilla in gameplanning and strategy.....but still...a hat on a hat is pretty basic stuff.

Problem with the Steelers is they will have trouble putting points on the board again....alot of 13-10 games, tough to win those week in and week out. That sucks too because I live here now in the center of the dark heart of Baltimore Ratbird country, would love to see the Steelers throttle the Baltimore "thugs" twice.

No, I was talking about the big picture of ranking him against the likes of Montana, Marino, etc. The better he does with the current team, the more his legacy is helped.

Marino isn't even within ballsack sniffing distance of Joe Montana..............THE GREATEST QB EVER TO PLAY THE GAME.

My Bungles are looking good. The last three years have been shockers. Gone are the day's of recruitng parole offices. We've stacked up with some young talent. Some, Like Andrew Hawkins, John Sanu and Vontaze Burfect have been steals. We picked up Josh Johnson from Tampa Bay as a free agent this year and he has impressed in the pre-season. He'll be a quality back up and possibly role player at QB. This guy can throw and flat out run the ball. He did a 40 yard run against Atlanta that was damned impressive.

Serious high expectations for the Bungles this year. Anything less than a playoff win this year will be regarded as a failure.

If the Bengals can't win the AFC North this year they never will and Marvin Lewis should get ran out of town with all the talent that team has. Anybody but the Ratbirds, anybody.

It's pretty lame this year. The Steelers are in for a rough season, Baltimore just got gutted, and Cleveland is still no contender. I think the AFC West will be the hotspot in that conference, with the Chiefs, Chargers, and Raiders all looking better. Meanwhile, in the South, the Texans and Colts should be pretty good.

Faders? They are a consensus 2-14, 1-15 this year. Worst team in the league by far.

Again, that's not true, given the existence of Jacksonville. The Raiders are also probably better than the Jets and a few other teams. Oakland has a new QB who i think will surprise the media.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! G.B......really?....Seattle.....unfortunate they are in the same division with the 5 time S.B. champ, one of the 3 premier franchises in NFL history....Niners. Indy.....predicted to not make 8-8 this year.

Good luck with Carolina on the road week 1 and then the Niners vaunted D throttling Wilson who had his 15 minutes...........ask Doug Flutie, another 5"10 QB.

Speaking of SBs, the Packers won it just a few years ago. They also just developed something they haven't had lately - a running game.

Back