NFL Predictions

Honesty, it's the O Line that sucks for them. They don't have a CHI/SEA/SF D, but they are okay at D. The fact that GB is still letting Mason Crosby kick is the biggest mystery.

Without Crabtree, your offense will be somewhat diminished, although Boldin will likely prove useful.

Honesty, it's the O Line that sucks for them. They don't have a CHI/SEA/SF D, but they are okay at D. The fact that GB is still letting Mason Crosby kick is the biggest mystery.

Without Crabtree, your offense will be somewhat diminished, although Boldin will likely prove useful.

We have a plethora of receivers with Boldin being more than enough to fill in for Crabtree, there isn't a hole on that team to be found. Can the same be said for Seattle without Harvin and Rice?

Wasn't too impressed with most aspects of the Seahawks game. Defense was good again in the red zone and on the goal line, and Christine Michael was superb at RB (also, WR Stephen Williams continues to impress me). Wilson was terrible, and the O Line was terrible. Luckily, it was an elite opponent at Lambeau Field, so most teams shouldn't give us as much trouble.

I think Seattle will do just fine this year. There "D" is pretty damn good.

We have a plethora of receivers with Boldin being more than enough to fill in for Crabtree, there isn't a hole on that team to be found. Can the same be said for Seattle without Harvin and Rice?

Boldin is, like, 100 years old. Your plethora of receivers is Vernon Davis, Vernon Davis and Vernon Davis. Boldin is mediocre at best at this stage of his career. Maybe you get something out of a rookie, but let's get real. I mean, yes, the Niners are good but their WRs are pretty terrible.

Problem with the Steelers is they will have trouble putting points on the board again....alot of 13-10 games, tough to win those week in and week out. That sucks too because I live here now in the center of the dark heart of Baltimore Ratbird country, would love to see the Steelers throttle the Baltimore "thugs" twice.

The CRAVENS... ugh and double ugh!

OCA, we didn't have Harvin last year, so it's not a huge loss. We will actually have him in time to play you at Candlestick (Crabtree will be back about the same time, I believe). Also, Rice is not out, and is only our #3 receiver. Rookies Kearse and Williams are actually looking better than Tate and Baldwin right now.

Boldin is, like, 100 years old. Your plethora of receivers is Vernon Davis, Vernon Davis and Vernon Davis. Boldin is mediocre at best at this stage of his career. Maybe you get something out of a rookie, but let's get real. I mean, yes, the Niners are good but their WRs are pretty terrible.

Really? Boldin was pretty much the MVP of the Ratbird ring run last year, without him they don't make it to the AFC title game........he's a beast, don't be like the Ratbird fans who day before he was traded said he's a "must keep" and then the day after saiud he's washed up, you and I both know he is the bomb.

Obviously you didn't watch the precision like excellence of the passing game Sunday night by the first unit against the Vikings................................we are loaded at WR. Lookout when Crabtree and Manningham get back. Besides that we won't even have to throw it much with the NFL's leading ground game and best o-line going.......we will just methodically march up and down.

Last edited:
OCA, we didn't have Harvin last year, so it's not a huge loss. We will actually have him in time to play you at Candlestick (Crabtree will be back about the same time, I believe). Also, Rice is not out, and is only our #3 receiver. Rookies Kearse and Williams are actually looking better than Tate and Baldwin right now.

Boy that's not what they are saying in Seattle. Better make sure your chinstraps are on tight week #2, you lose that game and your only hope is a wildcard. In S.F. we think its cute that a little second tier team like the Seachickens thinks tey can crash the big boys................funny, we actually hit hard, I mean knock people out cold hard in S.F., they might want to just keep quiet and worry about getting past Atlanta instead of trying to scale Mt. Niner.

Really? Boldin was pretty much the MVP of the Ratbird ring run last year, without him they don't make it to the AFC title game........he's a beast, don't be like the Ratbird fans who day before he was traded said he's a "must keep" and then the day after saiud he's washed up, you and I both know he is the bomb.

Dude, Boldin had 7 touchdowns over the past two regular seasons. Seven. Maybe you only started paying attention in the playoffs last year. He's on the downside of his carrer. He'll put up a 70-900-5 line at best this year. That's decent, but it's hardly "the bomb." If SF had Crabtree to draw attention away from him (like he had iwth Torrey Smith in Blatimore) I'd be a bit more optimistic, but they don't.

Obviously you didn't watch the precision like excellence of the passing game Sunday night by the first unit against the Vikings................................we are loaded at WR. Lookout when Crabtree and Manningham get back. Besides that we won't even have to throw it much with the NFL's leading ground game and best o-line going.......we will just methodically march up and down.

Whoa, the Vikings . . . in preseason. That should be predictive of success in the regular season against a team with a decent secondary (not to mention a team with a stellar defense like the Seahawks). Lots of wishful thinking here. SF's ground game is legitimately dope, but the passing game is going to struggle with the exception of VD.

Dude, Boldin had 7 touchdowns over the past two regular seasons. Seven. Maybe you only started paying attention in the playoffs last year. He's on the downside of his carrer. He'll put up a 70-900-5 line at best this year. That's decent, but it's hardly "the bomb." If SF had Crabtree to draw attention away from him (like he had iwth Torrey Smith in Blatimore) I'd be a bit more optimistic, but they don't.

Whoa, the Vikings . . . in preseason. That should be predictive of success in the regular season against a team with a decent secondary (not to mention a team with a stellar defense like the Seahawks). Lots of wishful thinking here. SF's ground game is legitimately dope, but the passing game is going to struggle with the exception of VD.

Vikings were a playoff team last year, no? Stellar D? 1 Yyear only for the Seachickens, we'll see. Just worry about the Falcons and leave big boy football to the big boys.

Boldin only needs to produce big come playoff time, our offense both through the air and ground will be top 5, combine that with the #1 d in the league and we could run the tables. When players don the red and gold it automatically ups their game at least 2 notches so rookies play like they are 4 or 5 years in and secondary players elsewhere become stars playing at the Stick!

Maybe the A-Rods of the NFL, Sherman and Browner can get back on the juice? Dunno, we all know how Pete Carroll likes to cheat, can anybody say USC?

Ha, we annihilated you without Browner last season. Did you just blank out the massacre we handed you in the noise factory? How many games did you win last year in a succession where you scored forty or more points (3 for us)? How many times did you score 50? How many times did you beat the Rams?

Enjoy the first four weeks. If you do wind up 0-3, it's off to St. Louis for you!

Ha, we annihilated you without Browner last season. Did you just blank out the massacre we handed you in the noise factory? How many games did you win last year in a succession where you scored forty or more points (3 for us)? How many times did you score 50? How many times did you beat the Rams?

Enjoy the first four weeks. If you do wind up 0-3, it's off to St. Louis for you!

Hangover, letdown.....we had just spanked N.E. on a Mon. night on the road week before and couldn't find anything motivating about playing lowly Seattle. Hey where did that win get you? Oh thats right, losing to the shitty Falcons........................we handled the Falcons.

How was the S.B for you last year? How many rings do you have? Hell the Bucs at least got 1, entered the league the same year as you.

You are in the same category as Cleveland, Detroit, etc. etc...................also rans.

Oh well, there is always the steroids for the Seachickens.

Back