NFL Predictions

Yawn, excuses are for amateurs, which is what you looked like playing us. Actually, you looked like a HS team.

Where did you guys finish last year? Oh yeah, 2nd in division and lost in conference semis....to who? Atlanta? Who did we beat? Oh yeah......Atlanta. You guys beating us was your S.B..............now you can say you beat......1 time...............one of the 3 greatest franchises in NFL history.

How many rings do you have? lol

What's great about a team that you yourself claimed couldn't handle playing NE and then come out and play its next scheduled game?

As for rings, ask me again when the season is over, and we are looking ahead to 2014 with an even stronger roster.

What's great about a team that you yourself claimed couldn't handle playing NE and then come out and play its next scheduled game?

As for rings, ask me again when the season is over, and we are looking ahead to 2014 with an even stronger roster.

Couldn't handle N.E.? What the hell are u talking about? We spanked them on a rainy Mon. night in Foxboro.

I will ask you when the season is over, answer will be the same as if i'm asking a Cleveland fan.

Back