NJ State Worker Unions Up in Arms

I'm just playing devil's advocate. There ain't no intelligent Cons to debate on this board. Gaffer? Battleboob? Toby? lol

I defer to your judgment, since you live there.

All I'm saying is that I've seen a lot of assertions, and selective cherry-picked numbers claiming that NJ is overspending on employee benefits. Little in the way of credible and comprehensive numbers. The raw data I looked at (unless those numbers are fabrications) suggest otherwise.

You did bring up some good points Cypress. NJ state govt is full of cheap bastards ; They also appear to be afflicted with Bush voodoo economics.
Asshole deep in debt ? no money ? Just cut your income....

I'm just playing devil's advocate. There ain't no intelligent Cons to debate on this board. Gaffer? Battleboob? Toby? lol

I defer to your judgment, since you live there.

All I'm saying is that I've seen a lot of assertions, and selective cherry-picked numbers claiming that NJ is overspending on employee benefits. Little in the way of credible and comprehensive numbers. The raw data I looked at (unless those numbers are fabrications) suggest otherwise.

That's interesting, because I think the site you had cherry picked information. Conveniently leaving out county and local public benefits grossly understates the situation in my opinion.

Back