no human has ever beaten death

I wish I could talk more about my time in the Navy, but it is something that I don't get to share much... Too classified... :( I have some good stories that I wish I could tell.

....What the fuck did you actually DO in the navy? I always figured you were the bee keeper on a carrier.

Also, I have a TS clearance, so feel free to tell everything.

....What the fuck did you actually DO in the navy? I always figured you were the bee keeper on a carrier.

Also, I have a TS clearance, so feel free to tell everything.

I was a Russian Translator... I worked at the NSA. Our clearances had code words with them...

are you for serious O_O

man everyone on this board is so cool

cept for me obv

Yeah. All of what I wrote there was true. I was temp assigned to an Aircraft Carrier for a bit, and twice to a submarine. Mostly though, because I was very good at it, I spent my time putting everything together at the end of the line rather than at the front... However I do have memories from the times I was out, and from when I was a courier guard for a period... but I can't talk about most of them. It actually kind of sucks because of that.

so i take it you are still fluent in russian?

Not really, no use means less fluency. I can still speak it, but I'm not nearly as good as I was. I forget words and sometimes have to grab a dictionary when I'm reading it...

I wish I had more call to speak it, I could be fluent again in a matter of months...

Not really, no use means less fluency. I can still speak it, but I'm not nearly as good as I was. I forget words and sometimes have to grab a dictionary when I'm reading it...

I wish I had more call to speak it, I could be fluent again in a matter of months...

I always wanted to learn Russian. It's on my list of things to do.

what if damo is a communist spy. I always thought you shouldn't trust someone that works with bees. They are probably all wired up with little tiny microphones

what if damo is a communist spy. I always thought you shouldn't trust someone that works with bees. They are probably all wired up with little tiny microphones
LOL...

I steal from them and eat their honey. I guess I'm still a spy on the commies...

I was installing a bunch of new conveyors in a light bulb factory.
I was standing in a glass grinder (for broken bulbs) modifying the hopper to fit the new conveyor. I had my own lock on the power cutout. An engineer decided to test a new controll system.
I had just stepped off the grinder drum to grab some more welding rods when the machine turned on. I would have been sucked through the grinder like a rag through a wringer.

Damo will likely enjoy watching the new show, The Americans, and nodding his head occasionally at the characters on the screen. :D

Back