no perfume zone

Why would other creatures need to be warned of your presence?

On second thoughts it's probably best you don't elucidate due to Damo's "rule 13".
1. Post 21. Methinks some need to get off the keyboard and partake in the joyful experience of manual labor once in a while.
2. I'm curious about this rule 13 that you speak of.

Anyone who has to use as many phallic-words as this guy does (hammer, axe, power equipment) is of course, suffering from what those in the medical field call "The Inconspicious Penis".

southern man is so obviously compensating for either:

The Buried Penis
The Trapped Penis
or, as is most likely indicated from his choice of words,
The Micro Penis

It's all right here:

http://www.cirp.org/library/complications/bergeson/

Sad, really.

I think the need to warn local wildlife of my presence by putting off an odor has pretty much died out.

I have never had any wild animal interfere with my building something, chopping firewood or enjoying the outdoors.

In fact, my NOT smelling, I have the opportunity to enjoy more wildlife.

And when I am not doing something outdoors, I think smelling good to my wife is an excellent idea.

Anyone who has to use as many phallic-words as this guy does (hammer, axe, power equipment) is of course, suffering from what those in the medical field call "The Inconspicious Penis".

The Buried Penis
The Trapped Penis
The Micro Penis

It's all right here:

Sad, really.

LMAO!! :D

The Buried Penis
The Trapped Penis
The Micro Penis

It's all right here:

Sad, really.
Wow that didn't take long to solicit an insult from you. You are aware, however, that this self-identifies you as the loser of any argument or debate that has taken place in this thread, right? :)

Wow that didn't take long to solicit an insult from you. You are aware, however, that this self-identifies you as the loser of any argument or debate that has taken place in this thread, right? :)

YOu, who called any man wearing cologne gay, now call Darla a loser for her post?

Interesting set of double standards you have there.

I think the need to warn local wildlife of my presence by putting off an odor has pretty much died out.

There you go with that poor reading comprehension thing again. For your edification: the word "creature" includes humans.

YOu, who called any man wearing cologne gay, now call Darla a loser for her post?

Interesting set of double standards you have there.

A man with the tragic medical condition, MicroPenis, is always awfully touchy, take it from me.

Oh, I've dated all kinds alright. That was before I got old and settled down, of course. Thankfully, I managed to snag myself a conspicious penis before I felt it was more circumpsect to stop looking so much.

A man with the tragic medical condition, MicroPenis, is always awfully touchy, take it from me.

Oh, I've dated all kinds alright. That was before I got old and settled down, of course. Thankfully, I managed to snag myself a conspicious penis before I felt it was more circumpsect to stop looking so much.

:D

Furthering your demonstration of your preoccupation with the male anatomy does not bolster your position.

There you go with that poor reading comprehension thing again. For your edification: the word "creature" includes humans.

So you want to warn humans that you are hammering and chopping? If your neighbors cannot tell you are wielding power tools without you smelling like sweat, perhaps you need a better class of neighbors?

SM, if you are so preoccupied with proving your machismo that you call anyone wearing calogne gay and wish to warn people (and animals) of your presence by sheer smell, then perhaps you are questioning yourself?

Manliness is not proven by swinging power tools or smelling like sweat.

So you want to warn humans that you are hammering and chopping? If your neighbors cannot tell you are wielding power tools without you smelling like sweat, perhaps you need a better class of neighbors?
What's wrong with my neighbors? Too Southern for you?

SM, if you are so preoccupied with proving your machismo that you call anyone wearing calogne gay and wish to warn people (and animals) of your presence by sheer smell, then perhaps you are questioning yourself?

Manliness is not proven by swinging power tools or smelling like sweat.

You are the one trying to prove your macho by talking about your woman being attracted to you, and all the wild game in your freezer. Me thinks that you may be projecting.

What's wrong with my neighbors? Too Southern for you?

You are the one trying to prove your macho by talking about your woman being attracted to you, and all the wild game in your freezer. Me thinks that you may be projecting.

Too southern for me? That is hardly the case. My neighbors are some serious country folk. But I thijnk they are smart enough to know when I am choping, building, or using power tools without having to smell my sweat from a distance.

And I am not prjecting. Just offering evidence that my natural instincts are not lost. Just used when needed and not when not needed.

Whether you dislike my talking about my lady love or not, that is the basic point of cologne. If she likes it life goes better. Maybe its too complex an issue for you?

Back