Normal Barbie

What? Didn't 3d bring it up himself?

Earth to perverts like 3D and Dune: It's a friggin' doll, for girls to play with, not for you to fantasize sex with.

What a perfect example of your lack of common humanity.
What 3-D said was perfectly normal sexuality.
As usual, you brought the perversion into it.
You should really look at yourself, perhaps try therapy.

What a perfect example of your lack of common humanity.
What 3-D said was perfectly normal sexuality.
As usual, you brought the perversion into it.
You should really look at yourself, perhaps try therapy.

In your world, fantasizing about fucking dolls is normal sexuality. Me calling him out on it is perverse.

The fact is, you fucked up by claiming that I brought sexual perversion into this discussion, I showed you that was not the case, pwning you, and now you're too embarrassed to admit that or simply go away. :D

DS, you talked about my penis. Your faggery is much more disturbing than me fantasizing about 19 yr old college women with large asses.

No. She likes the little green army men, melts them with a magnifying glass and blows them up with firecrackers.

Yeah, her and Snarla definitely have a man hating thing going on. Maybe they had some guy bang em, jizz on their back and write their name in it, steal $40 and sneak out the window.

Sure a man can play with dolls, but I can't say I knew any growing up that did.

I used to have GI Joe's and whatnot.....the old 8" mattel ones that had the Marvel Comics superheroes(Spiderman, Hulk, etc)....but before the started manufacturing for Marvel, they had one called "Action Jackson"....basically the same mold as a Spiderman, or any other Marvel Hero that wasn't the Hulk....but was more of a GI Joe kind of toy.

I used to have GI Joe's and whatnot.....the old 8" mattel ones that had the Marvel Comics superheroes(Spiderman, Hulk, etc)....but before the started manufacturing for Marvel, they had one called "Action Jackson"....basically the same mold as a Spiderman, or any other Marvel Hero that wasn't the Hulk....but was more of a GI Joe kind of toy.

My brother definitely had GI Joe figures growing up.

Back