Nothing

In America, we usually say "a degree with honours." Perhaps that was what caused the confusion. :cof1:
Uh no....and honorary degree is a symbol or recognition of a persons accomplishments in life outside of academia. An honors degree means you graduated from a school with very high grades/marks.

I'm a bit confused about what we are arguing about here?.......is it Rune's engineering degree or Mott's license to mix agar?......

Uh no....and honorary degree is a symbol or recognition of a persons accomplishments in life outside of academia. An honors degree means you graduated from a school with very high grades/marks.

Summa cum laude, biatch!

:indeed:

Oh, yeah, and few things are more meaningless than the Doctor of Humane Letters.

Summa cum laude, biatch!

:indeed:

Oh, yeah, and few things are more meaningless than the Doctor of Humane Letters.
My BA I had a 3.0 and about the same in grad school. I did score a 40 on the MCAT. Getting a B in physiology in Grad school was my proudest academic accomplishment. Anyone who thinks the life sciences are easy needs to crack a physiology text.

I had a 3.197 in high school, and a 3.88 for my BA. Bottom line, being a history major is much easier than completing a full course of liberal arts, which is essentially what a HS Diploma is. When I completed my M.Ed., I had brought my cumulative GPA down to a 3.80.

I had a 3.197 in high school, and a 3.88 for my BA. Bottom line, being a history major is much easier than completing a full course of liberal arts, which is essentially what a HS Diploma is. When I completed my M.Ed., I had brought my cumulative GPA down to a 3.80.
I stopped caring about GPA in grad school. As long as I met the minimum I didn't care. I respected my schools but I had been out in the real world enough to know that no one outside of academia really cared.

I stopped caring about GPA in grad school. As long as I met the minimum I didn't care. I respected my schools but I had been out in the real world enough to know that no one outside of academia really cared.

I cared because I always wanted a 3.5 in high school, but could never come close. When I completed my first semester of college with 4 As and an A- (fucking math!), I was pretty stoked.

Rune is a cock-gobbling arse badger, he is also profoundly stupid but I'm sure you know that already.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

I got a 2:2 honours degree, known as a Desmond as in Archbishop Tutu, in pure chemistry. If I hadn't spent so much time drinking and shagging, I would have got probably a 2:1. Firsts were awarded very sparingly in those days compared to now, they were rarer than rocking horse shit.

Last edited:
I got a 2:2 honours degree, known as a Desmond as in Archbishop Tutu, in pure chemistry. If I hadn't spent so much time drinking and shagging, I would have got probably a 2:1. Firsts were awarded very sparingly in those days compared to now, they were rarer than rocking horse shit.

We have no idea what that means Tom. We, obviously, use a 4.0 system over here and a grade point average (gpa) of 3.4 is the minimum standard for honors.

To some extent I never got the honors system as some majors are far harder than others.

We have no idea what that means Tom. We, obviously, use a 4.0 system over here and a grade point average (gpa) of 3.4 is the minimum standard for honors.

To some extent I never got the honors system as some majors are far harder than others.

you overlook the fact that liberal education has achieved the potential of a 4.3/4.0......shouldn't that be 3.7 by now.......

you overlook the fact that liberal education has achieved the potential of a 4.3/4.0......shouldn't that be 3.7 by now.......
Who cares? There is no worse possible form of education than a conservative, flat earth, education.

I mean as long as conservatives believe science is a "liberal conspiracy" education is not a subject y'all have any credibility on.

Who cares? There is no worse possible form of education than a conservative, flat earth, education.

I mean as long as conservatives believe science is a "liberal conspiracy" education is not a subject y'all have any credibility on.

????.....you ignore the fact that whether we are arguing global warming or abortion its always the left that ignores science.....

I had duck for dinner last night. The local Asian market has a deli with roast duck and pork and both are decadent. The cool thing about the Asian market is they don't sell American factory raised pork that's had all the fat selectively bred out of it. Sure it's not as healthy but OMG does it taste better.

A poem for Donald Trump.

Donnie's pants are full off piss
I wouldn't normally tell you this
But the stain is spreading large and wide
And I'm not convinced it will stay inside.

Oops, now it's there for all to see
Slowly seeping towards his knee
Trickling downwards more and more
I fear its almost reached the floor

All muscle control is now long gone
And the gushing flow goes on and on
The pool has now become a lake
Donnie stop for goodness sake

Donnie's face is as red as blood
Things haven't gone quite how they should
But the crises point is safely past
Kelle Conway has wiped his ass.