Nothing

The best was obviously President Carter, the only honest one. With the Fart in power, what argument can there be about the worst?

Well that's like saying "Other than that Mrs. Lincoln did you enjoy the play?".

Well, he was an emperor in Louisiana. His Share our Wealth Program had 3 Million members and growing throughout the nation. He had the following, and there's nothing to suggest he would have behaved any differently as president. Hell, we're still awaiting the infamous Douchebag Donald pivot.

Well, he was an emperor in Louisiana. His Share our Wealth Program had 3 Million members and growing throughout the nation. He had the following, and there's nothing to suggest he would have behaved any differently as president. Hell, we're still awaiting the infamous Douchebag Donald pivot.

Long's death wasn't an accident.

I learned something from LR. He uses purple nail polish on his slip sinkers and catches more fish.

That does make sense as I'm pretty sure gay fish like to hook up too.

I'm trying to get a sense of how people feel about Watermark. If Watermark was your son would you let him live?

I would but I'd have him castrated just to be safe.

since I would have put him in a boarding school in Argentina when he was five I would feel I didn't know enough about him to make that decision.....

Back