Now it's getting pitiful, can you say "Temper Tantrum", now it's the Ocean?

Oh! is it true? Did Pres Obama just issue an executive order to change the name of the Washington Redskins to the Washington Kenyans?

I'm making them up too. Let me know if they become an internet meme!

Just heard on the radio - Pres. Obama is expanding the Supreme Court and appointing Hilary Clinton and George Soros to it. He figures since Congress isn't working, it's the same as a recess, so he's making the appts as recess appts.
No they are such good teabagger crybaby burns I thought y'all had a website supplying them
Well played

More than half of Americans oppose most or all of the proposals in Obamacare, a sharp increase in opposition to the healthcare law from earlier this year, according to a new poll Wednesday.

Fifty-seven percent of those surveyed said they opposed most or all of the proposals in the law, while just 39 percent favored most or all of the law, according to a CNN/ORC International poll. The opposition rose from 44 percent in similar survey in January, while the support for President Obama’s signature healthcare law dropped from 51 percent.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/poll-obamacare-opposition-climbs-96659.html#ixzz2hH2wkG8H

Just saw Pres. Obama down on main street... he's putting a sheet over our 9/11 memorial because the govt is shut down. Such attention to details!

Oh darn - due to a minor paperwork glitch during the shutdown, the ONLY marriages which will be recognized as valid for federal benefits are same sex marriages... sorry!

Senate Chaplain Barry Black chided members of the Democrat-controlled Senate for allowing a shutdown that denies death benefits to fallen servicemembers.

"When our federal shutdown delays payments of death benefits to the families of children dying on far-away battlefields, it's time for our lawmakers to say enough is enough," Black said during his morning prayer, a daily Senate ritual.

Black, a Seventh-Day Adventist, is a retired vice admiral.

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10/09/20885800-senate-chaplain-enough-is-enough-reinstate-military-benefits?lite

More than half of Americans oppose most or all of the proposals in Obamacare, a sharp increase in opposition to the healthcare law from earlier this year, according to a new poll Wednesday.

Fifty-seven percent of those surveyed said they opposed most or all of the proposals in the law, while just 39 percent favored most or all of the law, according to a CNN/ORC International poll. The opposition rose from 44 percent in similar survey in January, while the support for President Obama’s signature healthcare law dropped from 51 percent.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/poll-obamacare-opposition-climbs-96659.html#ixzz2hH2wkG8H

From your link;

Some Republicans in Congress are continuing efforts to derail Obamacare by refusing to pass a budget that funds the law. Asked about a potential government shutdown that could follow this strategy, 51 percent of Americans said they would blame the GOP while just 33 percent said they would blame Obama.

I had to walk to work today, because my office is on "Federal Highway" and Obama shut it down.

Pretty sure it was Pres Obama in the helicopter that flew over our house this morning; he was making sure no non-essential federal workers were doing stuff here...

Back