Now it's getting pitiful, can you say "Temper Tantrum", now it's the Ocean?

What's obvious is your 100 percent on the right
Which means your a gullible dimwit

Wrong again dimwit; but at least you are consistent.

I am 100 percent for what the Constitution stands for and its intent as opposed to you being a gullible dullard who mindlessly parrots the idiot leftist talking points being fed to you.

But you're a dimwit; how can a dimwit comprehend even the simplest of truths.

You are like butter, cause your on a roll!

ROFL! Been awhile since I heard that one!

Let's see, looking through the press releases...

Pres. Obama is sending Texas back to Mexico; he doesn't have enough people to defend the border, so he figures Texas is expendable

Among locals, it's simply known as "the mountain," a place where outdoor enthusiasts come by the thousands to use the dog-friendly park's miles and miles of hiking and walking trails.

Standing outside the gate, Janet Kamautz, 36, looked toward the nearly empty park where a handful of people entered using pedestrian walkways.

The 36-year-old homemaker from Kennesaw said she knows the spending bill stalled in Congress has nothing to do with Affordable Care Act.

But there needs to be a conversation about it, Kamautz said.

"It can't be one-sided. Right now, it's (Obama's) way or no way," she said.

Kamautz pointed to the park, saying its closure was a scare tactic.

"Why would you close a park?" she said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/10/09/us/shutdown-battle-of-principle/

President Obama has ordered the National Anthem to be replaced by "Take me out to the ball game." In the press conference, he said "no one can sing The Star Spangled Banner anyway. And it's based on a drinking song! what kind of image is that for our youth anyway?"

LOL! President Obama says 'let the troops die! Bring them home and charge their families for the transportation!' LOL!

ooops, guess this wasn't totally a joke. My bad.

Obama sold Alaska to the Russians today, he said, "now when Putin rears his head we will have to watch from Seattle."

Because Al Gore was an employee of the Federal Government when he "invented the internet", Obama is closing it down tomorrow.

Where are y'all getting these
No offense

I'm making them up too. Let me know if they become an internet meme!

Just heard on the radio - Pres. Obama is expanding the Supreme Court and appointing Hilary Clinton and George Soros to it. He figures since Congress isn't working, it's the same as a recess, so he's making the appts as recess appts.

Now I can't vouch for this one - but I heard that Pres. Obama decided that since the battleships were just sitting around idle during the shutdown, he used one of them to take his dogs out for a joyride...

Budget_Battle_DC-0449e.jpg

“Sir, we are not a department of the government,” Mayor Gray told Reid moments after the mayor concluded his own press event about 50 yards from where Reid held one. “We’re simply trying to be able to spend our own money.”

“I’m on your side, don’t screw it up, okay? Don’t screw it up,” Reid (Nev.) told his fellow Democrat.

Democrats, including Reid and Obama, have held fast in opposition to piecemeal funding bills, saying Republicans must come to a deal to fund the entire government.

At their own news conference on the Capitol grounds Wednesday, Gray and Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D) highlighted the partisan contradictions while detailing the drastic effect of the cash crunch on the District government — including schools, health care, services for the disabled and senior programs.

“Democrats, at this critical moment, have abandoned their long-held principles,” Norton said, calling it “shameful to hold the city’s local funds hostage."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/dc-politics/dc-mayor-gray-confronts-reid-on-capitol-steps-over-shutdowns-impact-on-city/2013/10/09/02577428-3103-11e3-89ae-16e186e117d8_story.html

Back