Now playing...........

Best music for political humor

• Total voters
Thank God...........!

LOL...
Nope....haven't been in a bar fight since DooBob called a roomful a cowboys a bunch of fags back in '69. Them Texas cowboys ain't got no sense of humor!

You have mellowed in your Golden Years...The last fight you got me into was that gangbanger who you told cheated playing pool with me...yes I remember well...we were leaving, driving down the street you jumped out when he flipped us off...those were the days! I am still laughing about your brother in law screaming at both of us!:cof1:

You have mellowed in your Golden Years...The last fight you got me into was that gangbanger who you told cheated playing pool with me...yes I remember well...we were leaving, driving down the street you jumped out when he flipped us off...those were the days! I am still laughing about your brother in law screaming at both of us!:cof1:

ROFL!
He wet his panties!

First play of the day!

It's almost spring and the protestors will be out in force...it is a cool song though!

Sunshine Superman ...Donovan

[nomedia]www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ITkI1b6g5c&feature=related[/nomedia]

Last edited:
Now Playing...!

'Lets' Twist Again'...Chubby Checker

sent out and dedicated to Michelle Obama...she is doing the twist...lol

[nomedia]www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5PqydMA1kA&feature=related[/nomedia]

Now playing....!

Seems appropriate about now...Ya think?

'In the Year 2525'...Zager&Evans

[nomedia]www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhNM2K8cmU8[/nomedia]

First play of the day....

Request dedication line open......
Request called in by Porter sent out to Sean....

Whats up with this...Porter is dropping the dime on Sean? did Sean hit on Porters GF again...only the hairdresser knows for sure!

'Beauty School Drop-Out'...grease

[nomedia]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu7iI25r-2s&feature=related[/nomedia]

Back