Now playing...........

Best music for political humor

• Total voters
Whatever..........

No it does not equal that. You are just to damned stupid and lazy to have figured that out.

I have no idea what you are trying to say...but like I already said (sorry) the Guard be it Air,Sea or land are just half assed soldiers...only half way there...'Weekend Warriors' get the drift?...for simplicity sake!:rolleyes:

I have no idea what you are trying to say...but like I already said (sorry) the Guard be it Air,Sea or land are just half assed soldiers...only half way there...'Weekend Warriors' get the drift?...for simplicity sake!:rolleyes:

Army = Solider
Air Force = Airman
Marine Corp = Marine
Navy/Coast Guard= Sailor
Merchant Marine = Mariner

Therefore, I am a half-assed AIRMAN. Which is better than being a half-assed cupcake.

Picky...picky.... picky...........

Army = Solider
Air Force = Airman
Marine Corp = Marine
Navy/Coast Guard= Sailor
Merchant Marine = Mariner

Therefore, I am a half-assed AIRMAN. Which is better than being a half-assed cupcake.

'

the original comment just said soldier to encompass one and all...not writing a term paper and all...okay I get the cupcake comment now...it was directed at waterbaby!:cof1:

Army = Groundpounders and Grunts
Air Force = Zoomies or Airheads
Marine Corp = Jarhead
Navy= Squid
Coast Guard = Afraid of Deep Water.
Merchant Marine = Drunken Brawl

Therefore, I am a half-assed AIRHEAD. Which is better than being a half-assed cupcake.

Fixed that list for ya.

First play of the day...!

Dedicated and sent out to the right and the left..y'all are so busy beating each other up that the real enemy is having a field day on the world stage...

'You've lost that Lovin' Feeling'....The Righteous Brothers

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7827EMkm5ko

Last edited:
Back