Now playing...........

Best music for political humor

• Total voters
Bump.....!

'Summertime Blues'...Eddie Cochran Just to lift the JPP spirits, cause' summer is just around the corner....enjoy!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm2Mdma2dXw

After careful thought I thought it best to revisit this song for the youth of today who think they have it soo very rough...news flash problems of today are no different than yesterdays...just because we oldies have a little snow on the roof and a few wrinkles...does not mean that we were borne this way...we were kids once also...I was just nineteen when I dropped outta college to join the military during the VN conflict...hell at this time in history ya had to be 21 to vote...and had to survive on 3.2 beer at the military bars...could not buy a beer in town at this time...I loved and respected my parents generation, WWII...and did my part during the 'Hippie revolt' I have no second thoughts about my service and what I did or did not do...life is a learning process in motion...'nough said eh'?;)

Most of your generation did turn on the older generation. The popular line was "don't trust anyone over 30." I see no reason why my generation shouldn't do the same, seeing as how we have a precedent to follow.

Not my era..........

Most of your generation did turn on the older generation. The popular line was "don't trust anyone over 30." I see no reason why my generation shouldn't do the same, seeing as how we have a precedent to follow.

I do believe ya are referring to the late 70's early 80's thats when the 'don't trust anyone over thirty' started!
They were the 'Yuppie' generation...children of the Hippies! My kids are akin to me they prefer to 'serve and protect'...rather than crawl in a hole and protest!
;)

I do believe ya are referring to the late 70's early 80's thats when the 'don't trust anyone over thirty' started!
They were the 'Yuppie' generation...children of the Hippies! My kids are akin to me they prefer to 'serve and protect'...rather than crawl in a hole and protest!
;)

Of course, it's easier to be a good Nazi soldier than to be a subversive Jew-protector.

Okee Dokee then.............

Of course, it's easier to be a good Nazi soldier than to be a subversive Jew-protector.

are you taking lessons from asshat? Need I remind ya that my G/ma on moms side was a Russian jew...and G/pa a Sicilian family guy!:cof1: Ya want me to make you an offer ya can't refuse waterbaby?:cof1:

First dedication of the day...!

Goes out to SouthernBelle82...cause this caca/baka gal is a super fool!

'Chain of Fools'...Aretha

www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2WcoBMm9EI&feature=relate

Side Note: I selected this video of Aretha because in this video Aretha represents the US conservative military complex...(Dressed in white***good guys***) Surrounded by dancers dressed in pink SB82,darla et al(Code Pink) trying to seduce the good guys away from their way of life...:cof1: ain't gonna happen pinkos!

Last edited:
;)

Liar!

Back