Now playing...........

Best music for political humor

• Total voters
LMAO..............

Request ...'Candida'...Tony Orlando and Dawn sent out to Oprah from Marie...good lordy ...this is really getting funny...!Hey Arnie...HGH is not helping ya...Marie likes the Oppie look nowdays...a true Kennedy drunk she is!

Closing out with.................

'Some Beach'...Blake Shelton thats all I have to say about this day on JPP...what a bunch of nimrods that are self serving rather than being honest!
Go tok' another joint ya will feel betta! Then call the proverbial Doctor in the morning for your headache!:cof1:

Say what!

battle you are a stalker and your claims of a family are obviously fabricated

This is a escape thread from all the false outrage going on in the serious threads...now go get your tennis racket and go play on the court...ya sawed off runt!
:cof1:

Now before Y'all start giving 'High Fives......'

Please take the time to review the preceeding video/ song...and who had the e 'grimmace' on his face...OB or GW?....Need I really say more...who started this war GW or Usama? You be the judge...BAC vs Battleborne in this diatribe!

I will be back latter to post a equal response using the song media!:)

yeah I work from home using VPN and go thru a secure portal into a vast corporate intranet. I go out to here thru a firewall protal in that intranet.

Have Damo check my ip and do a whois on it.
He is just not allowed to tell you the corp it belongs to per his rules.

I do sometimes log in here from my regular ISP without the VPN and such.
So he will show at least 2 different ip's for me. One will deadend at the corporate firewall.

Just go polish your bullet and leave the techono stuff to me.

btw if I am ever in your area I will ask you where the doughnut shops are.

Last edited:
Back