Now playing...........

Best music for political humor

• Total voters
The call screener just shook his head...and said here ya go a real winner........
Being the fair and just DJ I will play it...dedicated to Grind from Waterboy...
'Wild One'...Bobby Rydell.....

wondering what this means...ya be the Judge or Judgettes!

K, I will play judge.

You listen to some crappy music BB.

Disclaimer:
Your results may vary.

Geeez.........

K, I will play judge.

You listen to some crappy music BB.

Disclaimer:
Your results may vary.

and against my better judgement I went ahead and played your favorite winter song...'Walking Round in Womens Underwear' ya are right that is a crappy song....:cof1:

Thanks BB you get 1 USC point for that. The first one awarded as a matter of fact.
I had to find it on satelite radio, the wacky holiday songs channel ;)

The video is a bit distrubing though, the guy really does not have the legs for it.

Love the song, Hate the video.

'Some Beach'...Blake Shelton sent out to my counter part way down Under somewhere...put another shrimp on the Barbee dude...! and a cold beer!

Hummm.........

'Honey'...Bobby Goldsboro Request from a anonymous requestor to somebody special...anyone know who that is?

LOL. I took BB off my ignore user list, just to see what all of his threads were. I mean what could one person have so many replies to themselves about? If any of the other random ramblings hasn't convinced people that you are a certifiable drunk, this thread should do the trick.

Jealous are ya...?

LOL. I took BB off my ignore user list, just to see what all of his threads were. I mean what could one person have so many replies to themselves about? If any of the other random ramblings hasn't convinced people that you are a certifiable drunk, this thread should do the trick.

Not drunk...just having some old time fun...a missing art nowdays...care to dispute?
:pke:

and by the way...I am a oldies old time dj...let's get back to fun not bashing all the time...kay!:)

Last edited:
Lesson of the Day...!

'Goin out of my Head'...Little Anthony and the Imperials something everyone in this board should listen to and sing along...or not!

He was calling Young Libertarian "Darla" over the weekend. I saw it this morning. I mean, for God sakes?

Back