Now playing...........

Best music for political humor

• Total voters
'Love is Strange'...Mickey & Sylvia dedicated... sent out to the Dems from the real conservatives...maybe ya can find your way someday..or not!

'Don'tHang Up'...The Orions dedicated to the 20 plus spiders who came in since I started this DJ thread...interesting to say the least............:cool:

Calling on God..........!

sending out a request for poor old beefy.....hurry God it's been over two years for the poor guy!

'A hundred pounds of Clay'...Gene McDaniels

sending out a request for poor old beefy.....hurry God it's been over two years for the poor guy!

'A hundred pounds of Clay'...Gene McDaniels

Yep, over two years. I've decided against casual sex, as it isn't as exciting as it used to be for me. Now, I'll wait until I've got a girlfriend before bustin' out my pimp stick.

Good for you..............!

Yep, over two years. I've decided against casual sex, as it isn't as exciting as it used to be for me. Now, I'll wait until I've got a girlfriend before bustin' out my pimp stick.

however 'A Hundred Pounds of Clay'...is a request for a lovely long time spouse...maybe God will grant it...dunno...depends if you were serious or not!;)

Back