Now that Havana poon said he moved to Thailand

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Will he be posting recipes for roast dog and cat?

the practice is most common in China, South Korea, The Philippines, Thailand, Laos

_95595380__83774160_83773911.jpg

1. Where did he say he moved there?

2. You are a sick fuck and end yourself with a shotgun.

Got it, good. People like you are a disease.

Guno WISHES he was on a Thai beach, fucking Thai babes, drinking French beer, and smoking Thai sticks.
Unfortunately (for the rest of us) he's stuck in North Carolina being pulled over for BB (Being Black) :(

Guno WISHES he was on a Thai beach, fucking Thai babes, drinking French beer, and smoking Thai sticks.
Unfortunately (for the rest of us) he's stuck in North Carolina being pulled over for BB (Being Black) :(

I have a year's visa which I can renew next year. Thailand is not so cheap anymore especially compared to the Phillipines. However some of that is due to the pound/baht exchange rate being bad right now. Hopefully after Brexit that will change substantially.

I can honestly say that I've never seen dog or cat sold here, of course Guano is just using that to get at me for calling him a black racist, which he is of course. You do have to wonder why he never attacked One Loony for the eating of dogs/cats in South Korea. I read once that they believe that severe trauma before dying enhances the flavour. Indeed they used to hang dogs from tree branches with one paw touching the ground for just that reason. To be honest sometimes I think might be better if the Thais did as well, the soi dog problem can be bloody annoying at times especially late at night.

Last edited:
Because USF is a Fuddy-Duddy, ... he will NEVER go to Thailand, NEVER fuck Hot Thai Babes, NEVER drink French beer, and NEVER smoke Thai sticks.

Don't see French beer very often to be honest, just about everything else such as St. Miguel, Heineken, Tiger, Chang, Singha, Leo, Guinness but no Trente-Trois or Kronenbourg.

I want to fuck hot Thai women but the missus won't let me!! Just have to make do with her!! She's on the left, her beautiful identical twin nieces are in the middle and their mother is on the right!!

IMG_20190914_193235.jpg

Last edited:
I have a year's visa which I can renew next year. Thailand is not so cheap anymore especially compared to the Phillipines. However some of that is due to the pound/baht exchange rate being bad right now. Hopefully after Brexit that will change substantially.

I can honestly say that I've never seen dog or cat sold here, of course Guano is just using that to get at me for calling him a black racist, which he is of course. You do have to wonder why he never attacked One Loony for the eating of dogs/cats in South Korea. I read once that they believe that severe trauma before dying enhances the flavour. Indeed they used to hang dogs from tree branches with one paw touching the ground for just that reason. To be honest sometimes I think might be better if the Thais did as well, the soi dog problem can be bloody annoying at times especially late at night.

LOVED Thailand and Cambodia. The Thai people are probably the friendliest and most handsome people in Asia.

I probably will not get back there, but will always have very fond memories of it. ;)

LOVED Thailand and Cambodia. The Thai people are probably the friendliest and most handsome people in Asia.

I probably will not get back there, but will always have very fond memories of it. ;)

TD: "... and most handsome people in Asia."
Jack: Moron. (shaking head) Those are called 'Lady Boys'. (this is really Sad)

Back