Now that Havana poon said he moved to Thailand

BTW, I spent about a half year in SK working on an IP case and the dog eating thing is a myth now. They view as an embarrassment.

This got old about six posts ago

AND???

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

This got old about six posts ago

Phantasmal. You're gonna' have to cut USF some slack. He's acting like his twin sister. You know how Owl will fling her hair back and forth trying to get your attention, then when you look over she will push her tits up, smile, bend over and slap her ass and say "Anybody want to hit this".
Well, USF is doing the same thing with his 'White Out' strategy. Yes. It IS pathetic. But, according to JPP Therapists, it's a coping method for USF not getting that Pony for his seventh birthday.

Phantasmal. You're gonna' have to cut USF some slack. He's acting like his twin sister. You know how Owl will fling her hair back and forth trying to get your attention, then when you look over she will push her tits up, smile, bend over and slap her ass and say "Anybody want to hit this".
Well, USF is doing the same thing with his 'White Out' strategy. Yes. It IS pathetic. But, according to JPP Therapists, it's a coping method for USF not getting that Pony for his seventh birthday.

Jack, you really ARE a moron. Thanks for trying, I'm sure your room temperature I.Q. is quite a hurdle to overcome. Just because you're mentally handicapped doesn't mean you shouldn't try!

Jack, you really ARE a moron. Thanks for trying, I'm sure your room temperature I.Q. is quite a hurdle to overcome. Just because you're mentally handicapped doesn't mean you shouldn't try!

(shaking head) You know, Steve. I can't tell you how much it warms my heart knowing that a person of your caliber is sticking up for USF. (insert sarcasm emoji here)

(shaking head) You know, Steve. I can't tell you how much it warms my heart knowing that a person of your caliber is sticking up for USF. (insert sarcasm emoji here)

USF is undoubtedly a LOT smarter than YOU are, Mr. Meoff. Now get the f*ck out of here, you're getting on my nerves.

Back