NSA vs. THE PEOPLE LOUNGE THREAD

Should have done that on day 1.

yrmzco.jpg

See? I told you. That's why I didn't play. When they play werewolf the men here get so aggressive, competitive and nasty, and I'm scared of them. I mean, it's just a game, but they will threaten to kill you for real if you make one mistake! It's too testosteroney for a simple, gentle girl like me.

images

I don't think olaf was that bad. Well, I mean, he made some mistakes but he did a good job minimizing the damage. DOn't want to armchair quarter back much but there is no way in hell I would have not lynched him day 2. I guess people thought RWS ended up being more wolfy. I think if wolves wagoned olaf right away on d2 they would have had more cover.

Who seer peeked, would like to know I.
Clues left they were where?

What kind of colossal retard thinks the above is a good Yoda impersonation? It is like the above moron thinks shifting words around in the sentence is all it takes.

Who seer peeked? like to know, I would...(see how easy that is?)

See? I told you. That's why I didn't play. When they play werewolf the men here get so aggressive, competitive and nasty, and I'm scared of them. I mean, it's just a game, but they will threaten to kill you for real if you make one mistake! It's too testosteroney for a simple, gentle girl like me.

Interesting. When I said "it is just a game" and that Rune and Superfreak were taking it too seriously you said "why play if you aren't going to be competitive"

You must be a wolf

LYNCH DARLA

I don't think olaf was that bad. Well, I mean, he made some mistakes but he did a good job minimizing the damage. DOn't want to armchair quarter back much but there is no way in hell I would have not lynched him day 2. I guess people thought RWS ended up being more wolfy. I think if wolves wagoned olaf right away on d2 they would have had more cover.

Personally, I wanted to keep Olaf around for two reasons. I was almost positive he was a wolf... and second... I was almost positive he was Mutt. Meaning leaving him in the game would increase the chances of him fucking his fellow wolves (rather than the sheep he is so fond of).

On top of that, RWS went into defense mode of Olaf right out of the gate. Add in that he started posting things like "100% Village" (the first time listing all three wolves... the second time only two... for no apparent reason) and I thought that was the appropriate move. Obviously a lot of others were on to RWS earlier and they too went that direction.

Back